General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I wonder what ratings other competitions with Japanese skaters get. I kinda understand that lots of people would tune out if there's no chance their skater would be on the podium, but what about competitions with Shoma, for example?

There's a Japanese blogger who's putting ratings for all FS broadcasting into a neat table, according to which: JO 5.6%, SC both days  (SP and FS, men and ladies) outside rating (<6.6%). Rostelecom men SP 15%. Surely Shoma's popularity is growing within FS fans but not yet enough to draw attention from general public.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/x1fm7pc88/e/abe31c5b2498f4ac56b892febb708fc1

hace 3 minutos , katonice said:

I'm still not quite sure what he was trying to say here with his fingers.

Was he trying to form the letter S for Spasiba? 

(This has probably been discussed here somewhere but completely missed it.)

08_image_size_408_x.jpg

This is about the 4Lz, isn't it?

I was unbelievably dead after the gala yesterday but felt so hopeless about the poor boy that I decided to drag my lifeless body to Yuzuruha Jinja. I don’t know how I managed it but I’m glad I did. (And I got to see the most adorable children I’ve ever seen in my entire life, ho crap it was redonk I nearly died thank god I bought travel insurance.) 

I said a very long and awkward prayer and left an ema. There were so many glittery, sparkly ones with Pooh’s and Yuzu’s and gold medals. I’m not sure what the etiquette is on posting photos of other people’s ema, though. It was overflowing but I managed to tie mine to his. Apart from the obvious, I prayed that he might feel our love and support.

https://imgur.com/a/pWTUJ

12 minutes ago, katonice said:

08_image_size_408_x.jpg

He was trying to make Lz for the quad lutz he successfully landed :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

08_image_size_408_x.jpg

"Look, I do have fingers! I just don't know how to use them properly, that's why I need my teeth to take off my gloves and jacket"