General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, Katt said:

http://www.asahi.com/articles/SDI201711127125.html

According to Kobayashi, he will start rehab and practice slowly after 10 days of rest. It takes 3-4 weeks for him to get back to his form before the injury happened.  

Oh, what a relief ... he is not so bad injured after all ... rest well and let others take good care of you, Yuzu! <3

11 minutes ago, Floria said:

well baby is grown up, from a skater who jumped 8 3As in 10 mins and a 4lo in gala practice after Boston to the one who decided to WD from NHK...he sounds like he will hit a record in National:peekapooh:No, Zuzu, just don't jump when you just have a fever or when you are sick...<3 Real interview:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:relief

I want Patrick, Javi, and Yuzuru to make an explosion of a comeback, so much!

But there's no chance anymore for Patrick and Yuzu on the international scene before their Nats, unless something changes in their schedules, which means the rest of the youngsters are going to be throwing down all they've got and making their own statements and building momentum, without Yuzu and Patrick being able to do anything about it. :drama: 

And I think someone's going to break Yuzu's w.record, in the short or long (not combined) at GPF.

3 minutes ago, Floria said:

Kohei's words sounds so much like something Yuzu will say. And I always love it when Yuzu refers to not only other figure skaters but also athletes in other fields. He truly does make the most out of his meetings with other people. Another thing I respect so much about him is his willingness to learn from everyone around him.

10 days rest and 3-4 weeks rehab sounds good. That should give him a week or so of regular training before nationals, right?

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

And I think someone's going to break Yuzu's w.record, in the short or long (not combined) at GPF.

>>

I don't think so. I'd be very surprised if Nathan or Shoma got over 112 in the SP/223 in the FS. And if they do their protocols will be absolutely baffling to look at.

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Let them, Yuzu will break it right back at the Olympics :darklordyuzu:

But really, I hate that without the 3 guys, there is no standard to what real skating looks like and no bar to measure PCS...

3 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

Let them, Yuzu will break it right back at the Olympics.

But really, I hate that without the 3 guys, there is no standard to what real skating looks like and no bar to measure PCS...

A. I doubt it, as no one has really gone clean yet, no way other guys are not controlling their peak timing.

B. Hey, don't write off Rippon yet.

C. Let people be awed by the real, true skating at Olys, that has more viewership anyways.

12 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

this won't happen.  If that happens, both ISU and skaters might die... just think about it....the ACI PERFECT Chopin and WC PERFECT H&L...it would be scandal...