General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SSS said:

To light the mood...it seems that our baby was spotted in Osaka airport. No face mask. With good mental status? Right foot was not on the ground but he walked really fast with crutches...and the ANA flight attendant (female) almost had to run to catch him. "I never saw someone who could walk so fast with crutches like that" -- from the fan. source

Zuzu I miss you...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Wow, so fast. I had a hunch he'd head back after this weekend as that was likely the original plan.

Somehow this image is also really funny and something I can totally imagine.

6 minutes ago, SSS said:

To light the mood...it seems that our baby was spotted in Osaka airport. No face mask. With good mental status? Right foot was not on the ground but he walked really fast with crutches...and the ANA flight attendant (female) almost had to run to catch him. "I never saw someone who could walk so fast with crutches like that" -- from the weibo fan. source

Sound like him.. :smiley-laughing021:

13 minutes ago, SSS said:

To light the mood...it seems that our baby was spotted in Osaka airport. No face mask. With good mental status? Right foot was not on the ground but he walked really fast with crutches...He overtook the fan and was discovered...the ANA flight attendant (female) almost had to run to catch him. "I never saw someone who could walk so fast with crutches like that" -- from the weibo fan. source

I can just image him sprinting with those crutches :laughing:. I’m glad he going back to Toronto and away from the media. Brian and Tracy and Javi will give him bear hugs. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw:

28 minutes ago, SSS said:

To light the mood...it seems that our baby was spotted in Osaka airport. No face mask. With good mental status? Right foot was not on the ground but he walked really fast with crutches...He overtook the fan and was discovered...the ANA flight attendant (female) almost had to run to catch him. "I never saw someone who could walk so fast with crutches like that" -- from the weibo fan. source

Good mental status? Well if Kuyashii infused angst is good mental status, then yes, very good mental status. 

Mental theater:

Yuzu thinking: 

- I shall start practicing, cannot let muscles deteriorate. I shall show them that even handicapped do not ever underestimate me.

-The average age of the mens podium was 29. Satton recovered well enough to do a lot of her jumps. Meanwhile I'm complaining about a right ankle. Humph, no right ankle, dammit, will come between me and my goals! You got that right ankle? I can't believe I got shown up by guys older than me...argggh! 

- I can do this, and to start my path I will do muscle training with my arms and left leg. Crutches or not!

Meanwhile the Kuyashii pile just grows and grows, until he starts sprinting on crutches, which the rest of us normal humans write off as unusual, but to him is just part of "normal exercise."

He's really gotta be careful with illness like fever and flu/cold. For some it may be not a big of a problem (though depending on the severity ofc) but for him it could throw him off big time. Let's hope he won't have to deal with it in crucial times.. 

I just *shakes head* with him convincing himself (and Briand) that he's alright and pushed himself that far. I could see him feeling agitated and wanting to do it because he believed he can but boy gotta try to hold back that fiery spirit once in a while. :waffle:

Anyway it's good to know he's resting and feeding himself high protein meals (be careful with your costumes Yuzu :laughing:). I believe he's gonna try his best to get back on his feet and on the ice.. just, be careful and take it one step at a time!!

Now that he's going back Toronto he's gonna be in a tight supervision (and motherhenning) from pretty much everyone to ensure he's staying on the right track to a full recovery. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

20 minutes ago, kaerb said:

10 days is okay, better than what we were dreading for sure. Fingers crossed rehabilitation and resuming training goes to plan -- if his crutch-speedwalking is any indication, he's going to be okay :laughing:

@CupidsBow said it best and made me laugh out loud with this so I'm sharing it:

THIS is so like him that it hurts! My sides are in pain from laughter :13877886: 

And to those who still worry- much as I hate to say it, Yuzu's team has unfortunately a lot of experience on rehabilitating in a short time from career threatening injuries even. I won't name the season, but if he can overcome that and go on to tackle H&L and a new jump in such a short time, let's have faith in him. We owe it to his poor ankle, that is now the target of his kuyashii infused angst, and all those protein and amino shakes. 

1 hour ago, SSS said:

To light the mood...it seems that our baby was spotted in Osaka airport. No mask. With good mental status? Right foot was not on the ground but he walked really fast with crutches...He overtook the fan and was discovered...the ANA flight attendant (female) almost had to run to catch him. "I never saw someone who could walk so fast with crutches like that" -- from the weibo fan. source

ahh poor bb. 

the bg of that weibo site is so cute tho. does anyone have a source?

finally some news! glad to finally hear his condition. 

and I trust him this time that he won't over train... 

if you guys remember, the old/young Yuzu would over train after an illness and then injured himself. but since last season after he WD from national, and was in a good condition until WC, I believe that he will recover and wisely train himself  this time too ... :laughing: