General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

He can't train his legs, but he can train his arms and chest...=P  So we'll see a muscular troll with a bigger chest? =P

Best news ever this weekend!!! :smiley-happy085:

Would his centre of gravity be messed up if his upper body muscles is too developed?

40 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Pardon my off topic and excuse me if I offend anyone for this because of the current situation. So..

We will see a more muscular troll then.. :10742290:

And at the risk of jumping on the off-topic train... So Mao Asada's costume designer took a photo with Yuzu at the Bathclin commercial shoot.

But... was it the one in October 2016 or would we be getting a new one? So curious...

Not to rain on the parade of those excited for He-Man Yuzu but I'm sure the protein-rich diet is more to counter-act muscle loss from inactivity (depending on how severe the injury and the subsequential resting period is he will not be able to sustain it) than to start looking like a bodybuilder :laughing:

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

Not to rain on the parade of those excited for He-Man Yuzu but I'm sure the protein-rich diet is more to counter-act muscle loss from inactivity (depending on how severe the injury and the subsequential resting period is he will not be able to sustain it) than to start looking like a bodybuilder :laughing:

Well I wasn't expecting hulk.. maybe just a few pounds gain on his cute double chin :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

6 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

That was what i thought too :biggrin:

Lol. You guys are funny. What did you think he was doing, crying into a tub of ice cream? Now that his initial shock is over, of course he's going to do everything he's told to do to get better... and more besides.... and you know he'd watch the skating. That's his life, if he can't do it, he's gonna watch it!! I"m surprised he's still in Osaka, but maybe he decided to keep to the original travel plans. And who knows, maybe he's doing interviews, footage for fluff pieces etc., ahead of Nationals and Olys that he can now do instead of doing later... then there will be more time to focus on the next goal and train towards it.

I didn't say much yesterday......in fact it's prob the quietest I've even been!! :waffle: but I was kinda lost for words tbh....trying to come to terms with what happened to Yuzu....like most of us, having seen that fall, i knew he wouldn't be able to compete...it's so sad for him not to be able to skate in his own country in front of that adoring crowd....my heart goes out to him...I'm trying not to selfishly think of how much I'm going to miss seeing him...it's a long wait til Olympics..I'm just gonna trust him to mind himself now, follow advice and recover well..I hope he feels all the love from us all and it helps..sending Yuzu lots of love and light ....can't stop thinking about him all day today..he would have slayed it at NHK <3