General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Nerdincool said:

Sorry if this was already posted but:

@iziz_yuzu said it looks like he's saying "I can do it, I can still do it". This is so fucking heartbreaking. 

You can see the pain on his face....he is SO driven bless him :yznotimpressed:

2 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Actually, I think that's the only thing we didn't pray specifically about, in addition to overal 'may he be happy'. I mean, there was that Japanese fan that visited a shrine specifically for prayers for healthy backs and legs, right? And I probably checked out every stone that is supposed to help with asthma...

So, we need a list to cover all the possible FS+Yuzu dangers and schedule a trips to the nearest shrine/protection places that specialize in it before Nats and Olys!:laughing:

You're practically asking for him to be riddled by the Sphinx or something because that would be the one thing we'd miss in all our calculations.

ETA: You read Pratchett, you remember that part towards the end of Lords and Ladies Carpe Jugulum (ugh my head, it's gone) where they're screaming at Daddy Vampire because he trained them on so many religious symbols that things that would normally have had no significance to them are now things that can hurt them? That's what this would turn into, this search to counter all specific scenarios.

5 hours ago, Nerdincool said:

Me too. But just thinking about him overcoming this wall makes me happy. If anyone can overcome this, it's gonna be Yuzuru Hanyu (insert badass sunglass wearing emoji).

How many walls does he have to overcome ???? :59227c768286a__s:Can they ( whoever they are ) just give him some wooden hurdles or street bumps or st ?  :sadPooh: I know accidents happen but it wrecks my heart seeing him like that , I didn’t know that I have that much tear at this age :sadPooh: 

but I believe in Yuzu, who might be cuddling to Poohsan drinking hot soup and hot chocolate , playing games , getting pampered by his family for once :pouty:instead of all the hard physical training ( which he loves but Yuzu , take a break will you ) 

20 minutes ago, meoima said:

Hello... is there anything new in this https://the-ans.jp/news/12643/

thank you in advance 

I tried google and baidu translate. It seems like this site/newspaper/whatever? just went ahead and checked with a doctor, who helps athletes in general, who then made a general diagnosis of what might have happened based on the video of Yuzu's fall. The conclusion is pretty much what @AsteroidB-612 said before-treatment will vary blah blah blah, based on how severe it is blah blah blah. Anyways, ask a doctor a standard question, get a textbook answer seems to be the gist.

Anyways, until we hear more from Yuzu's own doctors, or his med team, I'd just ignore most of these news. It'll just create undue drama, and mass panic if the newspapers are trying to go for the Yuzu has a career threatening injury angle (which politics being what it is, someone WILL). What with Olys on the horizon, mass hysteria is the last thing he needs to hear about. 

6 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

My skin is clear, my crop is flourishing :embSwan:

Is the photo recent or an old one? I am understanding from the comment that she is wishing for Yuzuru to rest, he is like an important national treasure and she is sending prayers.