General Yuzuru Chat

4 時間前, sublimeskatingさんが言いました:

thank you for explaining!  <3

but what does "MAD" stand for?

why is it called MAD?

i can understand if it's MV = music video...?

and it's wonderful that fans are making videos to show their support! :2thumbsup:

In addition to @getsurenka's good explanation, here is the WIKI on MAD, if you are interested.

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/MADムービー

If you will google-translate, It may be better from Chinese version than from Japanese.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAD片

English version is about AMV, not MAD.

12 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

Oh I didn’t know JSF took all the banners down :( is it just me or did JSF get a new president? I don’t remember the current one at last years NHK...

I didn't even know you can bring banner..I thought it is banned like GPF:facepalm:

I want to take picture with that T_____T

45 minutes ago, Syless Jinx said:

Oh I didn’t know JSF took all the banners down :( is it just me or did JSF get a new president? I don’t remember the current one at last years NHK...

I am very sad for Yuzuru and for all of us his fans. I can't describe what I feel, so sudden when this accident arrives, with the consequences of his injury and withdraws from NHK. But why JSF took all banners down I don't understand. All banners of all skaters, or only banners of Yuzuru were taken down? They don't like him ? They don't want him on their team?

I want to be positive. I pray for his recovery, for his health.

28 minutes ago, Vadrouille said:

I am very sad for Yuzuru and for all of us his fans. I can't describe what I feel, so sudden when this accident arrives, with the consequences of his injury and withdraws from NHK. But why JSF took all banners down I don't understand. All banners of all skaters, or only banners of Yuzuru were taken down? They don't like him ? They don't want him on their team?

I want to be positive. I pray for his recovery, for his health.

Well he doesn’t compete and he will not be there so they take the banner down. I don’t see much issue with this. Those banners were for him to read in the first place.

now it would be funny if they suddenly allow fans to use banner at GPF. But I guess not because they already issued the rule about no banner at GPF Nagoya.

Anyone tell me how many seats GPF Nagoya has? 

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

Well he doesn’t compete and he will not be there so they take the banner down. I don’t see much issue with this. Those banners were for him to read in the first place.

now it would be funny if they suddenly allow fans to use banner at GPF. But I guess not because they already issued the rule about no banner at GPF Nagoya.

Anyone tell me how many seats GPF Nagoya has? 

around 6000? but there are 750? for someone you know...

I am still waiting for JSF or TJ to say something good... I don't want to think the other direction. as we all know...:salty:

5 minutes ago, meoima said:

As advised by coach Briand, headed toward the Olympics, which opens in less than 3 months, Hanyu will focus his full attention on recovery. 

This part just struck me.. its actually very near.. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: