General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Another tear-inducing video, apparently I love torturing myself. But you know what, it's good to cry and let it out so that the heavy feeling in your chest is a little more bearable. May this story end with a smile again :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Hide contents

You’re killing me. I’m killing myself by watching this.  :crybaby:

15 minutes ago, Smultron said:

Another tear-inducing video, apparently I love torturing myself. But you know what, it's good to cry and let it out so that the heavy feeling in your chest is a little more bearable. May this story end with a smile again :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually have that song on my phone! It's followed by the flight of the silverbird (I'm such a loser that I remember all of my favorite song's positions), and...I think Monkey MAjik-change and few songs from Yoshida Kyodai, all discovered thanks to Yuzu...

Just now, katonice said:

Still feeling like I'd like to rip my heart out. And the sun hasn't even risen yet. 

That's probably why you're feeling like that- here, let me virtual hug you:10742289: We need you around for the cheering squad for nats and all that stuff, remember!

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

Still feeling like I'd like to rip my heart out. And the sun hasn't even risen yet. 

It feels like my heart WAS ripped outagainand i've been sighing the whole day. I am acting like a terrible employee but fuck this, i feel too sad. Someone asked me something and i swear i could hear the sadness in my voice...

I feel bad for feeling sad because i am not useful in this state (not that i can do much anyways)...

7 minutes ago, katonice said:

Same. :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Still hard not to cry every time I saw his pictures. I need a hiatus from watching figure skating.. and yuzu. When I feel better I'll come back here. 

14 minutes ago, Sammie said:

You’re killing me. I’m killing myself by watching this.  :crybaby:

:sadPooh:

It's been such a long and sad day today, I think I've used all my supply of crying poohs posting here.

I hate that I'll wake up tomorrow and it will probably take a couple of seconds to remember everything and the realization will hit again. 

Hugs for everyone :grouphug: 

a food for ears under the spoiler-I seem to be connecting everything with Yuzu today,

but a)we know he listens to OOR, so he probably also knew about their songs being used in that live action and b) he answered with Miura Haruma as his  favorite actor/ido/performer, and since the actor playing main char here is kind of company buddies with MH, I think he could actually have watched it at one point (veery far-fetched, I know). The point though is that when I listen to slow build that leads to explosion of sound, I can't help but remember his skates, which have kind of familiar effect to me...only on the whole stadium and not just one listener :biggrin:

Anyway, my English's coherency drops down significantly, so I probably should try to go to sleep (and end up relistening to all Yuzu programs because yes, that's what your body needs, Ao, another sleepless night...) soon. Will try to wake up early for pairs and maybe also ladies (how will Satton manage?)

Aaand now my YouTube proposes me Kalafina's Lacrimosa:facepalm::facepalm: Seriously? Definitely what I needed, just, perfect timing, YT.

I'm so sad right now... I was doing okay the whole day, because I had a lot of things to do to distract myself, and even though my thoughts were always with Yuzu, I was able to think positively and send good vibes. In fact I even watched men's SP and payed actual attention to it. But now that it's the evening and I'm lying in my bed, I can't help but to feel gloomy again. Not to the point of crying, just a general state of giving up on the idea of any fairness in the world...

Guys I'm sorry for being so negative, I keep telling myself that worrying will not help anyone and that I need to think positive and trust Yuzu to make the right decisions, but it's just so hard to control my emotions...

I just needed to get that out of my system real quick, I'll try to sleep now.

2 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I'm so sad right now... I was doing okay the whole day, because I had a lot of things to do to distract myself, and even though my thoughts were always with Yuzu, I was able to think positively and send good vibes. In fact I even watched men's SP and payed actual attention to it. But now that it's the evening and I'm lying in my bed, I can't help but to feel gloomy again. Not to the point of crying, but just a general state of giving up on the idea of any fairness in the world...

Guys I'm sorry for being so negative, I keep telling myself that worrying will not help anyone and that I need to think positive and trust Yuzu to make the right decisions, but it's just so hard to control my emotions...

I just needed to get that out of my system real quick, I'll try to sleep now.

:10742289: It's good to let all the negative stuff out, easier to look carefully and deal with it when it's outside and not inside. Have a good night.

Going to try the same, at the same time giving up on the idea of telling YT that no, I don't need Kalafina to further my drama mood.

At least Hikari no Senritsu's final lyrics are a bit helpful:

" Resound with the sound of the sky, so high that it overcomes the sadness/you are alive here and that means there will be day you'll be able to smile/ Both kindness and dreams, don't just take and stop them here/ in the disappeared light there is tomorrow/ Truly, it's because your hands grasped the remaining belief, because you believed it possible, /.../ [with this song?] you will be able to reach the people having dreams in their hearts. (sorry, translating by ear, so it's probably not accurate, but it's one of the more uplifting Kalafina songs I know, so for me it's a good note.)AAAnd now we're back to To The Beginning...seriously.

6 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Do you guys think we will be getting any more details about his injury? I am still worried and confused becuase of it and also can't figure out the cause of the fever. Is he sick or was it just a passing thing, I wonder?!!!!

He had fever on 8th thats why he skipped practice on that day. Not positive about whether its passing or not; no one really mentioned it.

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

OMG AMAZING! And you are so beautiful! Even though your face has OMG on it! But I can still seee :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

This board and picture really lifted my mood :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

Omg my annonnimity is that a word. Thank you for being unnecessarily sweet .:13877886: I wish that lady could have put an emoji head over my face. 

It’s embarrassing I wrote it with a shaky hand and kept mucking it up but whatever, right? It looks more cute and pathetic that way, yeah? XD

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Omg my annonnimity is that a word. Thank you for being unnecessarily sweet .:13877886: I wish that lady could have put an emoji head over my face. 

It’s embarrassing I wrote it with a shaky hand and kept mucking it up but whatever, right? It looks more cute and pathetic that way, yeah? XD

Don't worry, I wont be able to recognize you on the streets based on this photo...unless you're holding that adorable sign =)

And I thought I was pretty chill but I didn't get a good sleep and had some bad dreams...:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: to all the satellites and Yuzu!

10 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Don't worry, I wont be able to recognize you on the streets based on this photo...unless you're holding that adorable sign =)

And I thought I was pretty chill but I didn't get a good sleep and had some bad dreams...:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: to all the satellites and Yuzu!

I recommend crying yourself to sleep. I hadn’t been sleeping well before the comp but I guess this fixed me! Silver lining!