General Yuzuru Chat

19 minutes ago, ThiriYuzu said:

suddenly.. my schedule for this weekend is so free since no NHK for me now. sigh...

I"ll still watch, but no getting up early in the morning....just watching on tv in the afternoon and maybe some videos on YT...  and I'll be able to do some extra hours at work tomorrow morning, which actually works out really well for me....   I can concentrate on sending out positive vibes to Mai for next weekend...

10 minutes ago, meoima said:

Ok so anyone keeps me up... my friend said Briand said Yuzuru could still jump and do things but they WD because he’s hurt? I am not sure where my friend read that. Thanks

Based on news I read and information gathered, his team said early in the morning before OP that Yuzu could walk and jump; later after announcing WD, Briand or someone from his team commented that he felt pretty painful while standing on right foot (not very certain about this part/please correct me if I understand anything wrong). I believe it was briand who said that the injury is not very serious itself; the decision of WD is mostly because Yuzu should aim at Oly. 

Just reading all the news, I feel like crying so much today,:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: for such a hard working person like yuzu to have this unfortunate injury breaks my heart, none of this is your fault yuzu, don't apologize,.

I hope his family spoil him and give him many hugs, sending all the best wishes for yuzu, he has time to recover for Olympics.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

whatever he decides to do with his layouts I will support no matter what.

And being a selfish yuzu fan sorry but for me there is no meaning to follow the gp series anymore, if there is no yuzu competing I don't care or interested in others skaters anyway, only focus on yuzu recovery updates and nothing else:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

9 minutes ago, Elaine said:

Based on news I read and information gathered, his team said early in the morning before OP that Yuzu could walk and jump; later after announcing WD, Briand or someone from his team commented that he felt pretty painful while standing on right foot (not very certain about this part/please correct me if I understand anything wrong). I believe it was briand who said that the injury is not very serious itself; the decision of WD is mostly because Yuzu should aim at Oly. 

Yes I remember about the part that his injury is not serious but I am not sure it’s light. Hopefully JSF give out some updates soon. 

27 minutes ago, marlet said:

Just reading all the news, I feel like crying so much today,:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: for such a hard working person like yuzu to have this unfortunate injury breaks my heart, none of this is your fault yuzu, don't apologize,.

I hope his family spoil him and give him many hugs, sending all the best wishes for yuzu, he has time to recover for Olympics.:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

whatever he decides to do with his layouts I will support no matter what.

And being a selfish yuzu fan sorry but for me there is no meaning to follow the gp series anymore, if there is no yuzu competing I don't care or interested in others skaters anyway, only focus on yuzu recovery updates and nothing else:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

I’m only following the Ladies. My heart aren’t in it for the Men’s. It’s too heartbreaking for me without him there defending his title. :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

3 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Me too...but it made those last minute of Yuzu laughter so much more previous...:sadPooh:

The Yuzu quote at the end of the video is "Effort may lie to you, but effort is never wasted".  Hoping to see Yuzu have his 10-fold, 20-fold happiness at Pyeongchang.:sadPooh:

I cried choking on my lunch watching this video, thank you so much for the so fitting lyric translation!! How could people not love this little “mochi” with an unyielding will, never slipping from his ideal goal ????? Why are there so many “walls “ for him to climb through? No matter what less chosen road he walks, I hope he knows his supporters are there walking along with him!  Rest well and speedy recovery Dear Yuzu, and have a great birthday with your family for once in so many years away from home , my glasses got steamed up just like when I first saw him at ACI, what great memories!  Don’t take things for granted , that’s what I’m telling myself , sorry about the rant :slinkaway:  YES, your efforts will not be in vain YUZU

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout to @SparkleSalad and @KatjaThera for having to go through every emotional up and down in person but still finding the strength to share the swans and love from PH for Yuzu with other JP fans and even (possibly?) give comments to journalists. And sharing our wishes at the temples for Yuzu. Seeing them pop up around twitter has made me smile today, I hope you’re both taking care of yourselves and enjoying Japan as much as is possible :grouphug:

And also @gladi for rallying up a support project so quickly, I hope it’ll reach him soon!