General Yuzuru Chat

I find the messages from other skaters so comforting. Skating always seems to have so much drama going on but the skaters themselves all get along well and genuinely care for each other even if they're not the closest of friends (after all you'd rather win against a rival when you're both in good condition right?)

21 minutes ago, Xen said:

Thank you gladi! I'm debating whether I want to write (in english, chinese?) or draw something more elaborate. 

Speaking of which, are we going to do anything for his birthday? This is probably the first bday he's had in a while that did not fall on a GPF. It might be a nice break for him and celebrate it like a normal human for once. 

Please write in either english or Japanese, something he can read :) Or draw!

8 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I teared up watching this. Especially during 02:45. I was watching with my new Pooh but then I had to cover his eyes because it broke my heart seeing that moment :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

Me too...but it made those last minute of Yuzu laughter so much more previous...:sadPooh:

The Yuzu quote at the end of the video is "Effort may lie to you, but effort is never wasted".  Hoping to see Yuzu have his 10-fold, 20-fold happiness at Pyeongchang.:sadPooh:

36 minutes ago, kiches said:

Thank you @gladi for organizing, I will send my message later via email. 

Just a thought, but maybe we can get this banner printed as a blanket or quilt (similar to photo blankets you can purchase through Shutterfly). Somehow the idea of our words of support being able to be physically wrapped around him as a warm blanket seems comforting. I’d be willing to chip in. 

23 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Omg I love this idea! But it might be expensive? Don't hesitate to ask for donation @gladi (we can probably donate via PayPal?) if it's necessary to cover the expense for a banner or blanket or whatever you decide to print the messages on and the mailing fee! 

There's no need for donations, just send in your messages of support to Yuzu!

I think it's better to stick with a banner (looks like it'll be a very big one :)) you guys rock!) for all it stands for, and also because it's light and easy to handle, and well, he can roll himself up in the banner just as easily too :) Double duty. 

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I thought I was slowly getting more or less ok but gosh the pain comes in waves and tears come again 

Just look at him, look at this precious angel who deserves all the best in this world :sadPooh: 

sorry i'm sad, i have to get it out somehow. so happy we have this place to support each other and our space kitten :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

10 minutes ago, Smultron said:

I thought I was slowly getting more or less ok but gosh the pain comes in waves and tears come again 

Just look at him, look at this precious angel who deserves all the best in this world :sadPooh: 

sorry i'm sad, i have to get it out somehow. so happy we have this place to support each other and our space kitten :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I just got up and still thought it was just a nightmare and I don't believe it...well...I am still shocked even the cute baby in P&G CM could not save me...I am allowed to be sytill shocked now, right?:facepalm:

About the tech content, I think he needs them...really needs them now... because of missing NHK and GPF, he won't get the score benefit as others..ISU judges/Nagoya Mayor, you are happy now.. sorry, I am still :salty:I am hoping for his speedy recovery, after that, Brian please choose some international competitions to let him perfect his program before Olympics..

Pray:snonegai:

The men's SP is unexpected...again...

Yeah, I do other stuff, get distracted, and then suddenly it hits me again and I'm all emo, the world is cruel and unfair and where is god and so on. Today was really a test of  my faith in like, everything. ):  I'm just really sad and all, I don't care about anything, not even Olys, just want Yuzu to smile again and keep smiling...

All day long, I tried to calm down a thousand times but when I think that I had finally calmed down then I see messages from other skaters and I burst into tears again. I try to keep myself positive, but all the things in my brain is GPF without him, his birthday without GPF, his smile when he said he was in good condition, his fall, his injury, his tears when he decided to withdraw.... Whenever I force myself to watch some performances from NHK this year to change the mood, I see a lot of banners made for Yuzuru, whenever I search others' performances on Youtube, the search result is full of his happy face as the thumbnail. The feeling when I see all of those things is very very terrible. As I know don't know anything detailed how his status is right now, I am worrying more and more about his injury. I need get rid of this mess quinkly before I die from frustration :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:

has brian/tracey/rest of tcc said anything yet or has it just been briand? 

also - remember guys, postitive thoughts bring positive things <3

also in regards to songs that are relevent rn/remind of yuzu... katy perry's rise is pretty relevent - it was the offical song of NBC Olympic Coverage from Rio

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/katy-perrys-rise-full-song

Spoiler

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive

Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype

I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots—they run deep, oh

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in my veins

I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I'll fight it, I'll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
But still I rise

This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

I must stay conscious
Through the madness and chaos
So I call on my angels

They say

Oh, ye of so little faith
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

'Cause when, when the fire's at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
But still I rise

This is no mistake, no accident
When you think the final nail is in
Think again
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

Oh, oh, oh, oh
You know it, you know it
Still rise
Just fight it, just fight it
Don't be surprised
I will still rise

Today (ugh yesterday?) has been a roller coaster ride. Just recovered from the shock sadness of it all. My day has been unproductive and I found myself drained. Yet I want to be able to do something for him. So with little left of my energy, I made a vid for him. The song I used is a Filipino song but I included English translation at the bottom. The song expressed what exact words I want to convey to Yuzu right now... 

https://mobile.twitter.com/PapiandPooh421/status/929035103614799872

3 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

So I admit to being a crying mess this morning but it is uplifting to see all the positive messages for him from the skating community.  I heard from one of my Japanese friends that he is back home in Sendai and I think that is the best place for him right now.  

I feel so much better now knowing that he is back home with his family. Thank you for letting us know this.