General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Honestly, he's had worst injuries so maybe this is something that a little rest/physiotherapy can cure instead of every other thing we were worried about..

I'm glad they're being paranoid for Olympic season... if it's only a small sprain or tear, hopefully it will heal quickly and he can put his energy into prepping well for Nationals and Olympics (shitty timing but still, as much as we can ask for right now)

their take of 'serious injury' is the last one in boston so.... i dont know what to think, for now im gonna take it as not as bad, and that it can heal before nationals, but not as light either

edit: i mean, he still insisted to compete, up until they take him to the hospital and the doctor told him not to, which kind of forces him to wd.... 

okay. if the injury is not that serious, we can hope for the best, that he'll recover and well from by the time of nationals.

there will be another gpf next year and the next. but another olympic is still a long time. focus on the bigger goal now...

please rest well Yuzu! 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Fay said:

Whoever wrote this, thank you very much - and thank you for acknowledging the planet! Whatever the decision and the result, I'll always trust the boy...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/12675150

12 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

I'm crying. Whoever wrote this, is genius. 

12 hours ago, cirelle said:

I agree. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

10 hours ago, singcarcom said:

I actually teared up a little when reading this, thank you!!...it resonates so much with our feelings of hope and support for Yuzu...=')

12 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

<3 thank you <3

btw the person who is folding 1000 poohs was the one who gave me the idea to fold 1000...at first i thought cranes but @Hydroblade came up with the much more fitting idea of swans...so i thank her lots :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

eta: sorry this post makes it sound like i wrote the story. i didn't, i'm just thanking fay and the writer for it <3

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you guys found my self-comforting fic:slinkaway: (what the hell, me, you posted it online xDAnd I even refered to PH in it, how I thought nobody will notice...I had to be hazy with comfort needs:facepalm:)...So many nice words, I'm going to cry T.T If it helped, or made any of you feel better, even a little, even for a little while, all the problems with formatting this work I experienced were soo worth it. Thank you so much!:smiley-love017:

11 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

The invasion continues. He will need our support even more if that happens. Thousands of swans united to beam their support to the Swan Overlord!

Imagine all the swans coming together... if that twitter thing works, somebody should print the photos and give them as a book to JSF officials to forward to Yuzu...

10 hours ago, singcarcom said:

I know Yuzu is not sad, and is taking care of himself, but I really want to roll him up like a sushi roll:

m5zSASN.jpg

All the physical and mental stress he's dealt with must be unimaginable for most of us. :sadPooh:   If only we can pamper him like a little sushi roll :sadPooh:

I know it as a way to comfort your pancake roll, so I must admit I laughed a bit...this whole season isone big pancake...

33 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I really really really hope so! I hope that its if you skate today, then you wont be 100% by olys..

And max..

Add bby JunHwan to the mix... Brian come back quick!

22 minutes ago, kaerb said:

It's not serious??? omg PLEASE

*fervent praying mode*

To the people looking for silver linings:

Once the shock wears off, Yuzuru will be so :salty: and kuyashii there's no way he let's anything stand in his way.

He hates silver, so even silver linings won't stifle his hunger for gold...

Also, maybe full family birthday finally?

Two weeks of reast mean a lot of time for games and catching up with studies (he should be writing his thesis, or am I mistaken on the schedule?)

Also, one more day for P&G advertisement official debut?