General Yuzuru Chat

I am so sad and so shocked myself to hear the news: no nhk and no gpf means he is not going to get many competitions before olys to get the necessary mileage on his programmes. However I do think it is the right decision and that Yuzuru will be even more eager to show in February that he is far from being beaten up. It seems somehow that his path to glory must always be paved with hellish trials but I still have faith in him. It is in adversity that he thrives. All my prayers to him! 

Truly a situation of don't count your eggs before they hatch situation as a reminder for me. I'm so glad I didn't take being able to see Yuzu skate in real time for granted previously and tuned in for COR and ACI, as NHK and GPF is no longer possible. As a Yuzu fan truly its important to treasure every moment we get to see of him.

Multiple reasons have been said, but I'm truly glad Yuzu is bringing back Chopin and Seimei again.

Now I just need more Yuzu updates eventually perhaps after the competition to heal my broken heart for him. It's even okay if he goes ninja mode and stays off camera until Nats for his sake and recovery and JSF does the updates.

2 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Truly a situation of don't count your eggs before they hatch situation as a reminder for me. I'm so glad I didn't take being able to see Yuzu skate in real time for granted previously and tuned in for COR and ACI, as NHK and GPF is no longer possible. As a Yuzu fan truly its important to treasure every moment we get to see of him.

Multiple reasons have been said, but I'm truly glad Yuzu is bringing back Chopin and Seimei again.

Now I just need more Yuzu updates eventually perhaps after the competition to heal my broken heart for him. It's even okay if he goes ninja mode and stays off camera until Nats for his sake and recovery and JSF does the updates.

a WISE decision.