General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m sure they’ll be gone in minutes after what has happened. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

That would be wonderful :biggrin:

By the way i made a small swan badge, based around the Team Yuzu swans but with the PC gold medal on the neck >:) please use it if you want, if you can't get swans this might work too!

H51fD1M.png&key=16042fca945fda8602ce1862

I think, if at all possible, he should skate.  He can 'dumb down' his program, doing triples instead of quads (maybe keeping his easiest quads).  Patrick, the champion PCS skater, has withdrawn, so Yuzu can outscore everyone else with his PCS, then all he has to do is keep his TES in the hunt and he wins.  I know he's fixed on the Olympics, but I think missing the GPF would be a terrible blow to his morale.  Even if he just squeaks through he would still be building momentum towards PC.  Remember 2014, how he fought back from that bloody crash in Shanghai and won  the GPF by a very wide margin.  He's capable of skating through adversity.  Another thing is that missing the GPF would make it so much more difficult come nationals.  Everybody is looking at Yuzu's physical condition and nobody seems to be taking into account the psychological damage that could result if he pulls out.  Have faith in our Yuzu.  If he skates he at least keeps himself going.  He refused to stay out of the NHK in 2014 and had the only time since the Olympics where he didn't finish on the podium, but just weeks later he wiped out the opposition at the GPF.  I think he was in worse shape back then than he is now.  It's really bad that Brian's not there.  That's making it very hard for Yuzu.  I know there must be communication across the ocean between him and Yuzu right now, but it's not the same as seeking advice face to face.  Just hope.  I repeat myself - Yuzu's fought his way back from what I think is much worse than what he's experiencing right now.

7 minutes ago, micaelis said:

I think, if at all possible, he should skate.  He can 'dumb down' his program, doing triples instead of quads (maybe keeping his easiest quads).  Patrick, the champion PCS skater, has withdrawn, so Yuzu can outscore everyone else with his PCS, then all he has to do is keep his TES in the hunt and he wins.  I know he's fixed on the Olympics, but I think missing the GPF would be a terrible blow to his morale.  Even if he just squeaks through he would still be building momentum towards PC.  Remember 2014, how he fought back from that bloody crash in Shanghai and won  the GPF by a very wide margin.  He's capable of skating through adversity.  Another thing is that missing the GPF would make it so much more difficult come nationals.  Everybody is looking at Yuzu's physical condition and nobody seems to be taking into account the psychological damage that could result if he pulls out.  Have faith in our Yuzu.  If he skates he at least keeps himself going.  He refused to stay out of the NHK in 2014 and had the only time since the Olympics where he didn't finish on the podium, but just weeks later he wiped out the opposition at the GPF.  I think he was in worse shape back then than he is now.  It's really bad that Brian's not there.  That's making it very hard for Yuzu.  I know there must be communication across the ocean between him and Yuzu right now, but it's not the same as seeking advice face to face.  Just hope.  I repeat myself - Yuzu's fought his way back from what I think is much worse than what he's experiencing right now.

Personally i will be ok if he withdraws not because "oh poor baby should rest". I don't want him to aggravate this injury if it could give him problems in the future. He might be able to skate now, but what if his foot isn't recovered for GPF or Nationals because he put too much stress on it?

And he still has Briand, he's not a stranger to Yuzu, we just don't see them interact as much as we see Brian and Tracy.  

In the end, he knows what's best for him. I trust he will make the right choice.

1 hour ago, micaelis said:

I believe in my songoracle(within temptation- stand my ground). Yuzu will stand his ground and not give in. All my yuzu Songs were getting through battles and adversary and not giving in so... I'm hopeful

....why are the skating gods like this??!! First he has a fever, then he gets hurt, and now he cried. All I wanted was a happy and healthy zuzu :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: 

but if this is what yuzu needs in order to get better for nationals/olympics then by all means WD