General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Amura365 said:

Worried Hanyu will withdrawal like kohei Uchimura did at 2017 World gymnastics Championships. Praying that he's Ok! Figure Skating is bad for my health. I'm pulling another all nighter to watch NHK.

I really don't mind if he withdraws. His health comes first, and i would be very happy if he does, because it would mean he is taking proper care of himself. I wouldn't worry that it is because it's a very serious injury, if he ends up withdrawing it could be that he just needs a bit more time to feel better, so i won't really panic if that's the case.

The important thing here is that he is healthy for nationals and olympics. 

But whatever he does, i trust it's the best decision. He wants this more than any of us, and he knows the risks. Of course he doesn't like to give up but his change of strategy at ACI (even if it didn't work out) makes me hopeful that he's not as reckless as before.

9 hours ago, Xen said:

About this....if we think about that golden swan carrying our feelings, like a conduit to him, maybe we should think positive thoughts? I really would not want him to feel our nerves on top of his existing ones.

I haven't read all the angsty pages yet and this may have been said a few times already-

PEOPLE, get ahold of yourselves, your job now is NOT to be all worried and anxious! All your energy should be focused on positive and healing thoughts. We can help him but you have to be strong!

:hachimaki:

And besides all that, in the end if he does not compete here it changes NOTHING about all he's accomplished so far and what he has yet to do! Ganbatte Yuzuru 

:snpeace:

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Whoever wrote this, thank you very much - and thank you for acknowledging the planet! Whatever the decision and the result, I'll always trust the boy...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/12675150

<3 thank you <3

btw the person who is folding 1000 poohs was the one who gave me the idea to fold 1000...at first i thought cranes but @Hydroblade came up with the much more fitting idea of swans...so i thank her lots :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

eta: sorry this post makes it sound like i wrote the story. i didn't, i'm just thanking fay and the writer for it <3

35 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

<3 thank you <3

btw the person who is folding 1000 poohs was the one who gave me the idea to fold 1000...at first i thought cranes but @Hydroblade came up with the much more fitting idea of swans...so i thank her lots :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

THANK YOU for that beautiful little story, my thoughts exactly on how the Voices of His Fans can help him through. 

:snonegai: