General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I have CoD flashbacks now ... she didn't behave for quite a while too ...

*shaking that off my head* ...but I'm a lil scared for lo too... hope all is well :smiley-angelic001:

1 minute ago, ralucutzagy said:

:snonegai::snonegai::snonegai:

hoping there's no injury in the first place :sad-smiley-046:

I'm usually so Zen. but when it comes to health related.. :smiley-angelic001:

12 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I love the diversity and friendliness of this planet where people deal with stress differently and not be afraid of being judged or feel hesitant to post st because your opinion maybe different from the rest . I myself feel a bit relieved reading these talented limericks :thanks:

anyway catching up in the NHK thread and found out the panicky thingy started in page 18 and now it is page 57

why do I need sleep and now drowning in catching up :sadPooh:

I suggest not going back and drowning in catching up. There's really no news in there, it's just us trying not to split our heads open.

4 hours ago, MrPudding said:

The NHK fluff thread is going so fast and everyone is experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions there.. my heart is not prepared :facepalm: 

*thinks positive* *pimples* *he'll be okay* *he'll get that gold* *healthy* *he's strong*

*he's SEIMEI* *he's FRED*

you need to be used to the rollercoaster life...our dramatic boy...

baby 4lz pls behave...

Just bringing some of the posts I find most reassuring here from the NHK thread, for poor worrying souls who can't catch up with that one...

6 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

I'm still perfectly calm. This is just standard practice reporting and more importantly, he's not in a medical facility for that treatment. 

6 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

How he handled today is so much better to what we had before, that I'm really pleased. It also gives me further assurances that he's really focused on his own health. We should trust him and send positive vibes, that's the best we can do right now IMO. Over-stressing won't bring anyone any good. 

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Good points:

1. He was able to minimise the impact of that bad fall as best as he can

2. He didn't do any jumps as a precaution in his RT

3. Instead of going to the presscon, he went to the doctor ASAP to seek treatment

Well what a day this has been...

But thanks to this planet I was able to survive :grouphug: I even managed to retain enough sanity and composure not to spill acid on myself during chemistry lab. Sending all good thoughts to Yuzu, and whatever he and his team decide is the best course of action, I hope it'll all work out in the end :2thumbsup:

wise of him to immediately go off ice to check and take precautions. also wise of him not to do anymore jumps and take it easy for the day. his younger self would've winged the whole thing and done more damage than good, taken painkillers, tightened his boots and jumped the hell out. but now he knows that there are times to unleash his lack of chill, and times when he needs to be strategic and pick his battles. this is, after all, a practice session. the one that determines results is the SP. so no.1 priority is ensure nothing is wrong, find remedies and good plain old rest. what does that mean? good meals, good intake of water AND PLENTY OF SLEEP. I think he might even use ointment/medicinal bandages/muscle relaxant.

wise of him to skip presscon too. he doesnt have to be forced to take qns and reveal his condition. he also can take the chance to go back early and rest physically, mentally and psychologically. by not revealing his condition, he gains an advantage psychologically over his rivals. his rivals are uneased by an eerie lack of info. his rivals cannot take comfort in his injury, if there are any. his rivals do not get a release from mental pressure. no news is the most unsettling thing in psychological battles, more than misleading news, because you don't know where to take action on. and since he believes in words, by announcing any condition, it may cause him to fix a certain frame of mind that 'he is xxxx' and that might restrain him.

this is growth. he is serious abt Olys. i know he wants to get gold in everything, but worst come to worst, he needs to ensure he podiums, and podium desirably enough that he can skate in second half of the group at GPF so his PCS and GOE are nice enough. he needs the GPF as he is well aware that winning it sets the momentum going into Olys -- it was what he did in 2014.

5 minutes ago, raebia said:

I am late to this, just came from work, and I watched the video..this fall looked horrible, and I am shocked. And in shock I was a little bit comforted by the limericks— still, shock. Will read the nhk fluff thread  now...:facepalm:

Good luck getting through it :war: