General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, kaerb said:

oh NO I've never seen this. was he crying bc of his result??? :13877886:

Yeah, pretty much. From what I read about that time, this was the Worlds that would decide Olympic spots so there was a lot of pressure on him as the newly minted National champion. And he effed up the SP and placed 9th. (he was, of course, injured). 

He did rally up to 4th overall and with Takahashi close behind, they did secure the 3 spots. 

9 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Yeah, pretty much. From what I read about that time, this was the Worlds that would decide Olympic spots so there was a lot of pressure on him as the newly minted National champion. And he effed up the SP and placed 9th. (he was, of course, injured). 

He did rally up to 4th overall and with Takahashi close behind, they did secure the 3 spots. 

For some reason I'm narrating this in my head as if I'm watching a documentary. The narrator has a compelling voice :laughing:

An update:

1. A few satellites got together to watch mezamashi live
  2. We got to see a LOT of Trump, Oji-san and pregnant women with LINE app, weather update, raccoon, and other Japanese celebrities and athletes
  3. Suddenly we got news that other news station already aired Yuzu's arrival
  4. We continued to watch mezamashi because we had HOPE
  5. Mezamashi cut off Yuzu
  6. Live streaming party has ended

:war:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

An update:

1. A few satellites got together to watch mezamashi live
  2. We got to see a LOT of Trump, Oji-san and pregnant women with LINE app, weather update, raccoon, and other Japanese celebrities and athletes
  3. Suddenly we got news that other news station already aired Yuzu's arrival
  4. We continued to watch mezamashi because we had HOPE
  5. Mezamashi cut off Yuzu
  6. Live streaming party has ended

:war:

I feel scammed :salty: :salty: :salty:

LOL. Briand is the one I was looking at at SC last year in Mississauga trying to figure out who he was. I saw him and thought he looked like the more unknown TCC coach, so I kept turning to look at him as he was standing adjacent to where I was sitting to see if I could confirm my guess.  He caught me looking and then after that every time I looked back at him, he'd look back at me. It happened so many times in just a few minutes. After that I thought, he probably thinks I"m some weirdo, so I made sure to not look that way again!!