General Yuzuru Chat

40 minutes ago, robin said:

Sigh. An update on the server issues: Support restarted the database management program (which has been causing problems for other customers as well) and report that they don't get an error anymore. Basically support doesn't seem to see the problem (btw, I personally also don't get any errors) and can't really get to the source of the issue.... let's hope they'll keep on looking. 

I'm really sorry this is all taking so long :13877886::13877886: 

:/ Fingers crossed!

I get the home page fine if I'm not signed in. I sign in and I suddenly get the error message still.

34 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

I really don't know if it will work, but last night I read that some people would sell their spare tickets at full retail price to people who would stand near the arena or the station with boards on which "チケット譲ってください"(I want a ticket)is written. Every competition, I see those people with boards (thick paper or something like that) standing near the venue. I don't know how many of them actually can get tickets, but if you want to try your luck at the last time, it's worth while doing it. Maybe you should write "I came to see Yuzu from Australia!" to draw the attention.

Getting a ticket of Saturday through twitter may be extremely difficult because everybody wants it.

Thank you for your advice! I bought some decorations for a board but not a board, yet! I didn’t know whether or not it’s acceptable in Japan to do it but if there are others I’ll give it a shot! I wonder which would be better, station or arena?