General Yuzuru Chat

12 minutes ago, Anya said:

:10742290: Just how many commercials/photoshoots did he do during the summer 

Why didn't they just used the second photo

Yuzu and...  is that a microwave??!!! Will he be safe beside a microwave???? :laughing::rofl:

I don't understand... he looks plenty cute in that red knit shirt... yet the actual photo turned out weirdly disproportionate :sadPooh:

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

just noticed that Yuzu's section if full of ice track while Marin has one main elegant ice track :rofl:

It's the amount of transitions Zuzu has... :smiley-laughing021:jk

2 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

I don't understand... he looks plenty cute in that red knit shirt... yet the actual photo turned out weirdly disproportionate :sadPooh:

I know right, they could have just used that other photo, where he looks lovely :smiley-love017:

8 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have lowkey ended friendships over people not caring when I point out how beautiful the sky is. >_> 

(And thanks for your translation as always!)

In other news, I go to Osaka tomorrow but I’m thinking about going to Yuzuruha or Seimei shrine first if I feel up to it. Does anyone have a recommendation or perhaps heard about the current stock level of yuzumaru? I’ll probably try SEIMEI shrine first, though, to beg the old fellow for FS tickets (like everybody else.)

Hi, are you already in Japan? According to this tweet, Yuzumaru-kun was in stock yesterday.  I would visit Yuzuruha shrine first before other fans arrive at Osaka to attend NHK Trophy, but if you reach Osaka tomorrow I think you'll have a good chance to buy one anyway.
Not related to Yuzu, but Shokokuji temple is a good place to visit for someone who loves Jakuchu Ito. It's not so far away from Seimei shrine.
http://eng.trip.kyoto.jp/spot/db/shokokuji/

Have a good trip! and good luck for the ticket. (I, in reverse, only have a ticket for day 2. I'll probably watch SP via TV but it's also fine because I can react whatever I want...hahaha)

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

Am I the only one who finds the proportions fine? :slinkaway:  And I still find Yuzu very attractive in this photo....:slinkaway:

Lol you're not alone! While I see what people mean, he looks normal to me too! To me it just looks like he's craning his neck forward (which would naturally make his head look slightly larger compared to his body/shoulders since it's closer to the camera)

19 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

just noticed that Yuzu's section if full of ice track while Marin has one main elegant ice track :rofl:

King of being extra, even about the number of ice tracks on a freaking subway advert board!

1 hour ago, Anya said:

:10742290: Just how many commercials/photoshoots did he do during the summer 

Why didn't they just used the second photo

Yuzu and...  is that a microwave??!!! Will he be safe beside a microwave???? :laughing::rofl:

A rough summary of the article:
New Lotte commercial film features Tao Tsuchiya, Airi Matsuda, Suzu Hirose will be aired from Nov. 7th. They will also launch an outdoor advertising campaign featuring Yuzu. (In that campaign?) Yuzu promoted making hot chocolate as a way to enjoy winter and actually tried to make it himself. 

He doesn’t cook much in his private life but on the contrary to the food coordinator’s concern, he skillfully broke the chocolate and poured the milk and thought of what elements he could execute in 1 and a half minute while using the microwave to warm the chocolate.

After tasting the hot chocolate he commented, “Tastes good! No wonder it makes me feel at ease (in Japanese he said “hotto shimasu”) because it’s hot chocolate (in Japanese “hotto chocolate na dakeni”)”, which made people in the studio loosened up. 

Being asked what he would like to do in this winter, he said that he wants to train more than anything in a figure skating season. Even when he gets stuck on something and doesn’t feel like training, skating often makes him feel better because he loves skating, so he thinks skating is essential for his private life too.

I want to see the video of this!