General Yuzuru Chat

When it comes to the current issues, we've reported them, as they're not on our end, and we're waiting to hear back from support. Sorry about the bother, hopefully it'll work out soon!

BTW You can always report all the issues in the Technical problems thread, or see what the status is :smile:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

He endeared himself to me 300% (as if he couldn't be at max already) by being awed by the sky because I am the exact same way.

I have lowkey ended friendships over people not caring when I point out how beautiful the sky is. >_> 

(And thanks for your translation as always!)

In other news, I go to Osaka tomorrow but I’m thinking about going to Yuzuruha or Seimei shrine first if I feel up to it. Does anyone have a recommendation or perhaps heard about the current stock level of yuzumaru? I’ll probably try SEIMEI shrine first, though, to beg the old fellow for FS tickets (like everybody else.)

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have lowkey ended friendships over people not caring when I point out how beautiful the sky is. >_> 

In other news, I go to Osaka tomorrow but I’m thinking about going to Yuzuruha or Seimei shrine first if I feel up to it. Does anyone have a recommendation or perhaps heard about the current stock level of yuzumaru? I’ll probably try SEIMEI shrine first, though, to beg the old fellow for FS tickets (like everybody else.)

I know, it's always so inexplicable to me when people don't care like how sad must their worlds be lol. (you're welcome!)

AHHH I'm so excited for you!! Hope you have so much fun in Osaka and come back to us with reports and may old Seimei grant you last min FS tickets~~~ : D (what's yuzumaru?)

14 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

When it comes to the current issues, we've reported them, as they're not on our end, and we're waiting to hear back from support. Sorry about the bother, hopefully it'll work out soon!

BTW You can always report all the issues in the Technical problems thread, or see what the status is :smile:

Tried several times to post in that thread but it won't work.  I'm sure it will get sorted soon but that's the current situation

34 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Can I quote the Beatles “ because the sky is blue it makes me cry “. :sadPooh:

have fun in Osaka and pray hard if you stop by Seimei shrine !