General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Guys I just saw 4lz footage from open media day! They were all in on the ruse?!

Japanese media knew alllll along but kept it from the public. That's why we never saw footage of the ice show practice 4Lz either

I still get the error message. (On Firefox.) I can go to threads from my notifications, and then navigate the individual threads and go back to the main thread (like from COC I can go to event discussions and the other threads there) but I can't go to the main forums page or the home page. Basically stuck on the threads/sub-threads that I have in my notifications.

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I still get the error message. (On Firefox.) I can go to threads from my notifications, and then navigate the individual threads and go back to the main thread (like from COC I can go to event discussions and the other threads there) but I can't go to the main forums page or the home page. Basically stuck on the threads/sub-threads that I have in my notifications.

Same for me.

Just now, MrPudding said:

So many news came :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid:

I can’t watch it and I’m dying. WHAT IS THIS FOOT PLEASE TELL ME

7 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Does search work for you? That's what I'm doing to access certain topics 😂

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Same for me.

I can’t watch it and I’m dying. WHAT IS THIS FOOT PLEASE TELL ME

Isn’t this when he hurt during 2015 and he was trying to hide it? I remember seeing a video where he was in a booth and was trying to hide his foot.