General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, dancingnoodles said:

:facepalm: why Japan why :facepalm:

According to this tweet, the red is called "Sunrise red". Yeah sure, eye-blinding just like the sun :slinkaway:

Uhm what's that vertical line with stripes at the back of the jacket supposed to be? It has something to do with back sweat? :confused:

5 hours ago, katonice said:

NHK Trophy 2016 FS Playback

NHK BS1

Nov 4 (Sat)

9:00~9:50 Ladies FS

10:00~10:50 Mens FS

Nov 6 (Mon)

9:00~9:50 Summary(?)

Yuzu looks like an evil overlord whose trying to intimidate and strangle Satton. Should have photoshopped him so his hands ended up elsewhere.

27 минут назад, Forcefield сказал:

Yuzu looks like an evil overlord whose trying to intimidate and strangle Satton. Should have photoshopped him so his hands ended up elsewhere.

He does it even without looking at her. Superpower of evil overlord control. I only can't imagine what kind of evil overlord can be dressed up like this. Lestat? 

21 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

He does it even without looking at her. Superpower of evil overlord control. I only can't imagine what kind of evil overlord can be dressed up like this. Lestat? 

Yuzu as a vampire lord who never quite got out of the 1970s phase.

About the whole EX thing, I wrote something longer but decided to simply shorten it to the below, which, hopefully, will be the last I'll have anything say of it:

I don't know which logic or assumption is right and which is wrong, maybe the truth is a bit of both, but unless we are him, we won't know for sure. But I'm sticking to mine because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment by expecting something he doesnt owe any of us anyway. Because by the logic tangent of some here, if you get down to the bare bones of it, there's no reason at all for him to not skate a different EX which leads one to conclude that if he doesn't deliver an EX other than NS this season, he's basically being lazy or just can't be bothered. 

But since he doesn't strike me as that sort of person, if he sticks to NS all throughout, I'm going to assume he has good reason for it, and he really doesn't owe it to us to tell us what it is either. 

So all in all, I'm neither expecting nor hoping for anything else because I won't be disappointed if there really isn't and pleasantly surprised if there is.