General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

Translation of what Yuzu says in this video:

https://tadakixd.tumblr.com/post/167005776690/mother-thank-you-behind-the-scenes-part-1

This seems interesting:

// According to this Kyodo news article, the skates that he holds up in the video are the ones that he used and loved when he was in Grade 3, and is now 5cm smaller than his current size.  It also says that in his 18 years of skating, he has used “around 25 pairs” of skates.

22 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I like the vest the lady with the hat is wearing on the left photo. Training pants are pretty standard so no negative opinion there. I like the outfit of the scarf lady too. Every other jacket, red or white, looks way too large or boring and I don't care for them. 

Edit: The worse, though, is this particular shade of red. What an eyesore.

Yes a different red would be so much better.. perhaps a darker red. 

But seeing yuzu wearing that ugly long white coat during sochi is making me ... if he wears that ugly long red coat for pyeonchang :tongueyuzu:

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

RED!!!! YUZU IN RED!!!!!

But the design is... I'm not sold yet.. have to see yuzu in it first.....

While I do think Yuzu looks great in red, I just hope he doesn't still hold that "red is bad luck" mentality due to COC.... :tumblr_m9gct8HYvv1qzckow:

Last thing we need is him having any kind of mental superstition about that....

23 minutes ago, xeyra said:

I like the vest the lady with the hat is wearing on the left photo. Training pants are pretty standard so no negative opinion there. I like the outfit of the scarf lady too. Every other jacket, red or white, looks way too large or boring and I don't care for them. 

Edit: The worse, though, is this particular shade of red. What an eyesore.

Agreed. The shade of red in Sochi jacket worked because it was used gingerly. Tbh the more I look at these, the models look more and more like ketchup bottles with legs.

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

Cor, so much red... I know that Yuzu's gonna look nice in it nonetheless, judging by how he pulled off the trashbag team jacket brilliantly in the past. But the design itself... Why the heck use an expansive color in such big and unfitting chunks??? The Sochi official sportswear wins by miles:P

55d4b403gy1fgs4v5e72ij20990dwjrx.jpg  6cd7cd37tw1edu5yh7568j20ag0ciaas.jpg

just a glance, the new red one looks like the old white one with red color..red is not bad...red and blue, Seimei practice UA color, new case color :)

I think there will be more jackets...like the white/red one after national and the blue one on the podium...