General Yuzuru Chat

Wow, finaly caught up with the thread.

I am soooo happy about FaoI :yay: I trust him to take care of himself sine his health seems to be really important for him now, and I can't wait the viewing :pbow: :pbow:

Also, wow 100 in barely a week, and this is just the main thread !

I'm listening to the latest PJ Kwong podcast with Takeshi Honda... God he speaks english so well ! And Dai speaks well english too !

Why can't Yuzu speak as well as them ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm afraid they're not meant to be together... :sadPooh:

For never was a story of more woe

Than this of Yuzu and his English

I'm listening to the latest PJ Kwong podcast with Takeshi Honda... God he speaks english so well ! And Dai speaks well english too !

This is good, Altie. Fire up his competitive spirit and maybe we will get fluent!Yuzu. He should also catch up to Tursynbaeva :s_wink

But I also want to be encouraging. He's getting better!

this is beautiful; I'm shedding a tear :sadPooh:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

No no don't lose faith yet.

He finally learned to say "i am regretful" instead of "i am regret" :pooh: and his english has been improving a lot recently!

He finally learned to say "i am regretful" instead of "i am regret" :pooh: and his english has been improving a lot recently!

I will try :space:

In fact, I find his broken English adorable :pbow: .

I will try :space:

In fact, I find his broken English adorable :pbow: .

Me too. Yuzus english >>>>> Dais & Hondas english. Who needs grammar when people can't listen anyway because they're starring at how gorgeous you are :laugh:

Is it bad that I just love how he stops and thiiiinks about how to speak in english like that face is the most adorable one :goe:

Part of me doesnt want him to learn the language but ye I am proud of his improvements, working hard the boy.

Me too. Yuzus english >>>>> Dais & Hondas english. Who needs grammar when people can't listen anyway because they're starring at how gorgeous you are :laugh:

His cute face makes up for everything. :angel2: :smile:

ISU World Standings has been updated today. http://www.isuresults.com/ws/ws/wsmen.htm

Fun Fact: (Although it doesn't mean too much) Yuzu has been #1 in the World Standing since 2013-2014 :yes:

Shiro - is there a listing somewhere of World Standings by year? I do remember that Yuzuru hit #1 by end of 13/14 season But is there a way to look that up?

Wayback Machine is for your service http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... /wsmen.htm

Thank you so much Dara!

I could talk about Yuzu's language acquisition forever :sadPooh:

I feel you're going to forgive him anything. :devil: :s_tongue

No, it is just very interesting to me :D

ETA: What am i doing with my life, i am almost at 500 posts

Are you aiming for 30k by PyeongChang? :rofl2:

At this point i don't know :sadPooh: i never had a goal i just got here and idk how