General Yuzuru Chat

10 hours ago, b138oo said:

Japan fed is doomed if Yuzu suddenly decides to not go to Worlds :slinkaway:

that's why I think Yuzu is almost 100% will be there if he's healthy

I don't care about what happens to the Japan fed; I just want Yuzu to be healthy and happy. I hope he goes to competitions because he likes it, not because of anything else.

7 hours ago, Pamyu said:

I did similar with my sister who is not an Figure Skating  fan (though may become one!!) - she was in no doubt that Yuzuru was the best skater - she also saw his and Nathan's CoR performances and wondered how Nathan could have scored more than Yuzuru!  Let's get her on the judges panel LOL!!!! :knc_brian2: :xD: 

Most people can tell the difference between the great and the good...maybe the judges need to be retrained. :xD:

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I remember the time during off season where we were saying:

Us: It's okay! he doesn't need that extra quad

Us: But he should have it to be safe

Us: The quaestors tho..

Us: But no one beat 2015 Yuzu yet..

Now fast forward to start of season.. 

ACL: lowers the quads

COR: Added a quad

Us: Still the same worries as off season :rofl:

Gosh the roller coaster ride is never ending :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

I don't think this ride will ever end as long as Yuzu is still involved in figure skating (that includes coaching).. :smiley-laughing021:

4 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

****|***'*|******|*******!!|******, :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:********!

xP You know, one of my favorite composers invented her own language to fit the songs she composed, so maybe we should invent Yuzuruian?

Yuzu ton ton ton, su paa!!! Lz, zu zu zu zu, Paa!!!

Translated: Yuzu is skating and off he jumps...It's the Lutz, 1, 2, 3, 4...it's a quad Lutz, and he landed it!!!

1 hour ago, katonice said:

:offtopic: But I just wanted to say... @MrPudding your avatar is crazy distracting for me... I stare at it every time I see it :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

The cute is going to kill me.... :13877886:

... There, I got that off my chest. Now on to our regular programming...

Come on, MrPudding isn't the only guilty one....there're too many satellites if I were to name each avatar that makes me go :10742290: :13877886: :embSwan:

43 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, btw, the forum is six months old today... 

Happy 0.5 years old!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

8 minutes ago, katonice said:

Antennae alert!

HAPPY 6TH MONTH FELLOW SATELLITES!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Connection to Planet Hanyu satellites established!  All the satellites are now swooning around the planet.:satellite::satellite::satellite::satellite::satellite:

4 minutes ago, yaminoqueen said:

Ohhh okay. It makes sense I guess haha. How did he even see it in the sea of ribbons??? I know I wouldn't :smiley-laughing021:

Yuzu can notice anything that is gold! Maybe one way to capture his attention from the audience stand is to dress up as a gold medal. :smiley-laughing021:

52 minutes ago, katonice said:

Antennae alert!

HAPPY 6TH MONTH FELLOW SATELLITES!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I never thought a real person can get that on his head (as cute as the ones in anime)...if you look at all the cosplayers' hair style, you will get what I mean.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

6 months!!! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: 2300+ members! :grouphug: We are doing great! :bliss-smiley:Yay for us, The Satellites and Evil Fanyus!!  :0009::evilgrin0030:

:smiley-happy105::cheer::smiley-happy105:

I feel like we have new satellite everyday. Every time I check the home page, I see new :satellite:

2 hours ago, Fay said:

Guys, btw, the forum is six months old today... 

Congrats everyone!!! It feels like a long time 💖 

I had the chance to thank some of you at ACI but still... This wouldn't be the place it is without you. You guys thank the admin and mod team all the time but we only provided the space and guidance so everyone could participate. We feel like the planet now has a life of its own, and if there's a friendly atmosphere is because YOU make it that way :10742289: it's a difficult season ahead but together we even managed to be literally at Yuzu's back, delivering our support to him and also supporting each other when we start to panic (last panic mode was observed after we knew he was going to repeat Chopin! We've survived two competitions now!)

So, active satellites and lurkers alike, thank you :10742289: I hope we can get even better! 

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Antennae alert!

:10636614:aah I'd love to touch the antenna...

Congratz on 6 months! Though I didn't speak up much, I followed the forum quite closely ever since its birth and always got delighted by the heart-warming posts and very informative discussions, especially in the general skating thread.

I went to COR but sadly missed the gathering and hopefully could meet some of our fellow satellites at the national, og and wc, these I'm planning to go to. 

<3<3<3:thanks:

11 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Wasn't he supposed to be already back home in a few days? Oh, but maybe the flight would be too much of a strain on his body... let's hope his condition will improve as much as possible! I dread Yuzu w/out Brian...

4 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Wasn't he supposed to be already back home in a few days? Oh, but maybe the flight would be too much of a strain on his body... let's hope his condition will improve as much as possible! I dread Yuzu w/out Brian...

Idk but when my mom got her gallbladder removed it took her a couple of weeks to fully heal. But she had other complications.