General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I have this hate-like relationship with JSF. If they want Yuzu to get a spot for Japan, they they BETTER treat all their athletes fairly and not just upping any specific skater. 

:offtopic: But I just wanted to say... @MrPudding your avatar is crazy distracting for me... I stare at it every time I see it :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

The cute is going to kill me.... :13877886:

... There, I got that off my chest. Now on to our regular programming...

6 minutes ago, katonice said:

:offtopic: But I just wanted to say... @MrPudding your avatar is crazy distracting for me... I stare at it every time I see it :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6::tumblr_m230o5o5Gg1qfamg6:

The cute is going to kill me.... :13877886:

... There, I got that off my chest. Now on to our regular programming...

Because the overlord is addicted to gold, so gold is what he shall get :smiley-laughing021:

Teehee... that *video bomb* is hilarious and I bet it's probably one of the reasons why Gabby put that particular clip up!  Perfectly timed dramatic entrance, lol, right on the music, corner of the video... as if he *knew* he was right in the shot :smiley-laughing021: I hope she showed him!

And yeah, listening to Tracy last night was amusing. She was very nice in all her comments, quite complimentary, but with subtle little criticisms here and there that you'd expect from any commentator. She's such a *nice,* unbiased commentator, particularly contrasted with the catty Carol Lane...listening to her, unlike Lane, you'd never know she coached someone else... but when you realize it, then other meanings to her words become clear. It made me smile, lol.

1 hour ago, b138oo said:

lmao Tracy haha idk why am I laughing so much at this especially in the video version. She talks as if she's praising him but then the "very little speed" and "mostly crossovers" comes out of nowhere like Yuzu's 3F lmao :smiley-laughing021:

never know Tracy could be this savage.. and I always call her mom bc she really has that motherly figure lmao 

The thing is -it's so diplomatic and objective, you have to bow to her. Nothing she said is wrong actually, and it's actually what people should learn to watch for-figure skating isn't about arms work, it's about blade-work. And Shoma frankly, isn't the only one guilty of what she's saying. 

4 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

*coughs delicately*

Excuse you! There was that tiny group of us that said - here comes the 4Lz right from the start :biggrin:

Anyway, about the scores. He'll be fine. 

I have to figure out how I'll survive the ladies at CoC to even get to NHK :13877886:

I trusted the tiny group and had been waiting for the 4lz birth for...3? 4 months. It was a great experience. It is also funny that I saw tons of surprise on twitter but I had nothing. Great thing about being satellite :satellite:

and we have 5 4lz left this season, if no crazy thing happens...

I promise myself to be less salty about everything, but hey! Maybe by Tracy doing that, I could just sit back, nod, and occasionally point people to what she said. Mama Tracy ftw!

And against the criticism against Fanyu, let the picture shows. Going back to what Duhamel tweeted, again, "What would figure skating be without the Yuzuru fandom?" Going by the pictures, Idk man, you decide:shrug:

As for Gabby's insta video, yes please. Yuzu, stop popping! :smiley_hairpull: Maybe by letting your jumps happen whenever instead of timing it to OTHER SKATER'S MUSIC. Although, :smiley-laughing021: to that extraness. I am such a paradox when it comes to this dork:scratch2:

13 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

I promise myself to be less salty about everything, but hey! Maybe by Tracy doing that, I could just sit back, nod, and occasionally point people to what she said. Mama Tracy ftw!

And against the criticism against Fanyu, let the picture shows. Going back to what Duhamel tweeted, again, "What would figure skating be without the Yuzuru fandom?" Going by the pictures, Idk man, you decide:shrug:

As for Gabby's insta video, yes please. Yuzu, stop popping! :smiley_hairpull: Maybe by letting your jumps happen whenever instead of timing it to OTHER SKATER'S MUSIC. Although, :smiley-laughing021: to that extraness. I am such a paradox when it comes to this dork:scratch2:

:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: the p word is banned. Lol

5 hours ago, MrPudding said:

A little souvenir  I see :laughing:

Probably stupid question but I still don't know what that is??? :facepalm: I thought there were only gold ribbons but when he picked it up and dropped it once, it looked hard :confused:

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, btw, the forum is six months old today... 

It feels like forever already :laughing:

7 minutes ago, yaminoqueen said:

Probably stupid question but I still don't know what that is??? :facepalm: I thought there were only gold ribbons but when he picked it up and dropped it once, it looked hard :confused:

I think it's the gold ribbon but it hasn't popped yet so it is still in the tube form.. does this make sense? :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Fay said:

Guys, btw, the forum is six months old today... 

Happy six-a-month-ary :pancake: