General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Well well well...

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20171026T155551Z

(Source)

:sadPooh: We were right behind them during the birth of bb 4Lz

Was there another banner with a gold star next to the Planet Hanyu banner, on the right? Was it also PH (I couldn't read the characters)? This is a beautiful shot!!

It just this second occurred to me, he HAD to have gotten an eyeful of it before he went out on the ice, and probably before Chopin too? WOW, such great placement, he'll be recognizing it in the future I bet (probably he does, for many, anyways but still...)

:goe:

1 hour ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Was there another banner with a gold star next to the Planet Hanyu banner, on the right? Was it also PH (I couldn't read the characters)? This is a beautiful shot!!

It just this second occurred to me, he HAD to have gotten an eyeful of it before he went out on the ice, and probably before Chopin too? WOW, such great placement, he'll be recognizing it in the future I bet (probably he does, for many, anyways but still...)

:goe:

That was sallycinnamon's banner :biggrin: thank you @sallycinnamon and @robin, you got an amazing place for our banner 💖

I hope he feels happy that all of us satellites orbiting his planet are with him at every competition, even if it's just represented in a banner. Sadly we can't do it for Gpf and Nationals but hopefully the Notte Stellata Invasion will continue there...

5 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

nice, thanks! that's very detailed :biggrin:

also, here's one my friend (not me) wrote a long time ago: http://www.instructables.com/id/Origami-Swan-4/ 

for if you have only one sided paper and want the swan to be the same color throughout

Oh this is nice! I could only find one-sided origami paper in my area, so this will be a good variation to use.

All my swans at the moment are two-coloured lol.

And I couldn't find the larger-sized origami paper as well, so have had to simplify a little bit since it's a bit difficult to get all the folds in for a smaller size.

Maybe I can find a bigger size somewhere, also with cuter and more interesting patterns.

11 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Well well well...

aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20171026T155551Z

(Source)

:sadPooh: We were right behind them during the birth of bb 4Lz

I was so thrilled seeing this picture:sadPooh: And the banner beside it says from Guangzhou & Liaoning of China. Makes me think its a good idea, signing your banner with a "from xxx," with your language, or with your flags like the Latino American one at CoR and that precious "Canada loves Yuzu." So that it'll be harder for the commentators & reporters to ignore us international fans. (Yuzu himself knows already, I've no doubt.)

27 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

You can do excel sheets, you can write and you can draw.

And you skate. And make braised pork.

I think we have an actual complete package here.

well, if I were male and 30cm taller, I would make an awesome boyfriend, or so I've been told. But I seriously suck at other house chores, and you never want me to do your laundry unless.you love tye dyes.

Origami, the thing I cannot do even if my life depended on it, up there with knitting and sewing, makeup and styling long hair.

36 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

These pictures from Ninny are KILLING ME :10742290::10742290::10742290:

I'm not sure if I've been fully alive since I've became a satellite...Way too many :10742290::10742290::10742290: moments from Yuzu...

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

well, if I were male and 30cm taller, I would make an awesome boyfriend, or so I've been told. But I seriously suck at other house chores, and you never want me to do your laundry unless.you love tye dyes.

Origami, the thing I cannot do even if my life depended on it, up there with knitting and sewing, makeup and styling long hair.

That means you'll make an awesome girlfriend. :winky:   Just find a boyfriend who's decent at house chores.