General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, liv said:

I imagine he will be watching SC live on tv this weekend.... you know he will be....And very focused while watching, lol...... hmmm, I wonder if it is sold out this year?

Same. If only it wasn't so far away from Toronto, would Yuzu have made the trip to watch it live? I doubt it, but that'd be a spectacle.

13 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Nathan winning the first GPS already made him kuyashii. How many kuyashii he needs to make a perfect SEIMEI and Chopin? :laughing:

But it's totally different from breaking skate chanada silver medal curse :laughing:Yuzu won rostelocom cup once but he has 3 skate canada silver medals.

16 minutes ago, liv said:

I imagine he will be watching SC live on tv this weekend.... you know he will be....And very focused while watching, lol...... hmmm, I wonder if it is sold out this year?

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Doubt it, I couldn't sell my tickets ha ha no one wanted them

actually, technically it's sold out from the website, but it's possible most people aren't using their tickets.

2 hours ago, kiches said:

Haha food is the one thing I try NOT to buy in Disneyland if possible (that had to be some of the most disappointing pizza I ever had) but I do love to hit up Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. If I could ride rides in Fantasy Land while everyone watched the parade I totally would, and try to ride the popular ones more than once (like Indiana Jones and Space Mountain). The line for Peter Pan and the other storybook rides have gotten increasingly longer over the years.

You reminded me of their bad and expensive food lol

@Xen "Yuzu would probably die" is too cute to think about...

Back from Dreamland! :8430721:

Being able to watch Yuzu live at Rostelecom was a wonderful experience... something I am not likely to forget soon, or ever.

I'm not as eloquent as other satellites in putting into words what it felt like to be there, 

but suffice it to say it was difficult to recover from it afterwards. 

I think most of us experienced major withdrawal symptoms, and getting back to real life was no easy task.

I have yet to sift through the thousands of photos and videos I took, but will share any that might be of interest and have not been covered by the hundreds of photos already posted here lol. I didn't use a zoom lens though so I don't really have many close-up shots. 

I have also yet to catch up with the posts here on the Planet, and I'm seriously wondering if I'll ever be able to lol!

This moment from Rostelecom gala was one of the most precious for me.

Yuzu was simply adorable wrestling with that ribbon! :tumblr_m4tqlnjhYJ1qdlkyg:

I'm already missing him (heck I was already missing him before the gala realising the event was almost over),

and I'm already really looking forward to the next time I get to see him again! :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6:

:offtopic: So Match TV won't be broadcasting the remaining GPs (and it has  been the most reliable livestream for me after the ISU one has gone nil!! :smiley-angry023:)  .   No ISU livestream, now no Match TV :shrug:

Now I don't know if that youtube channel who's livestreaming Match will continue providing ls for the rest of the GPs.  Does anybody know if they've done it even before COR?   

17 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm back from Moscow and trying to catch up with a couple of things...I want to share so many experiences but my time is very limited these days... Hopefully I can write more a bit later when I'll have more time.

I just want to say now that it was a privilege to see Yuzu competing and practicing in person, and the three dream programs I haven't been able to watch before CoR (I was planning to go to GPF 2015 but sadly, I missed it, and I didn't go the the exhibitions in Helsinki either..). It was magical to see the born of 4Lz which completely blew my mind. Every time he attempted it during practices it seemed like as if everyone held their breath for a couple of moments. He then landed it in the free skate right in front of me  <3

Overall I think this early of the season he looks in good shape, and it was his best first GP event too. I'm postitive and think he will do really well at NHK Trophy. :grouphug:

Another highlight was when he read the news about 4A, which means that he will continue skating after this season...also the news that he would skate to Notte Stellata made us almost cry. 

Then the confirmation by Brian that the golden swan is on his desk in his office and that Yuzu probably got his swan as well was such a precious moment on Thursday. :smiley-love017:   He appreciates the support which is great to know, we were really happy to hear that.

I've enjoyed my days in Moscow very much also because I met many wonderful fans from around the world with whom we could share our joy and support for Yuzuru. I hope I can return to Russia soon - maybe for next season's Rostelecom Cup?  :happy:

Every time someone shares their live experience I feel so happy and melty :10636614: So happy that you managed to witness the birth of baby 4Lz!

By the way, did I miss something? When did Brian confirm that the golden swan was on his desk?? :snonegai:Thats awesome news!

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

Every time someone shares their live experience I feel so happy and melty :10636614: So happy that you managed to witness the birth of baby 4Lz!

By the way, did I miss something? When did Brian confirm that the golden swan was on his desk?? :snonegai:Thats awesome news!

He told robin and sallycinnamon. They were hanging the banner I think and they talked a bit with him :biggrin: they mentioned the swans and he told them he has a golden swan on his desk and that Yuzu also has his swan 💖💖💖💖

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

He told robin and sallycinnamon. They were hanging the banner I think and they talked a bit with him :biggrin: they mentioned the swans and he told them he has a golden swan on his desk and that Yuzu also has his swan 💖💖💖💖

I'm definitely making swans before NHK. Swan satellites to beam support directly to the golden swans, and through them to Team Yuzu.

40 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Actually it was after ladies practice. We stuck around all day and Brian had been there for Bet. Some fans were asking him for autographs so we grabbed another swan and gave it to him and he remembered the golden ones and confirmed one of them is sitting on his desk and one of them reached Yuzu. It was kind of funny how matter of factly he talked abt it meanwhile sally and me almost died.

11 hours ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Oh hey, since Disneyland came up, are any of you guys aware that 4CC 2019 will be in Anaheim CA, HOME OF DISNEYLAND!!! 

Of course, he must go to 4CC and HOW could he be that close to Disneyland and not visit?? Bunches of us would be happy to take him there!

Who's with me???

:snonegai:

11 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

Maybe I'll go even if he's not there, it's ridiculously close to where I live :biggrin:

I know Disneyland like the palm of my hand, I could be his tour guide 💖 (Yuzu if you read this I promise it would be an unforgettable visit! Pls appoint me as your Disneyland tour guide)

Or we could have a PH meetup at Disneyland :D!! 

Can I join??? I've never been to Disneyland!  

9 hours ago, robin said:

Oh yeah hahah we met Nobu and gave him a swan too! He was so happy to receive one he gave me a hug lol

It's so sweet! I hope Nobu will be able to get to know about our Planet. :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffHUs91qid2nw: