General Yuzuru Chat

55 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Oh my! Does he know it's from Planet Hanyu (as opposed to fans in general), does he know Yuzu and team also have them?? How exciting!

He was in a rush so I couldn't explain much. I managed to tell him we made 1k swans in Japanese and I think he didn't get the rest of the story but he knows we were not Russian and he knows we did it for Yuzu. Ahh he's such a ray of sunshine, he was really glad to receive one, he even took the time to take a selfie with us even tho other fans also came to crowd him and he was busy. I felt a bit sorry abt that....

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I'm really efficient at planning my visits, i can do the whole park in a day :embSwan: so if he only has a day i can make it the best day ever!

Wait, people take more than one day for Disneyland? It’s one of the most compact parks! On a slow day you can be done by 3 PM and have a nap and come back!

7 minutes ago, kiches said:

Wait, people take more than one day for Disneyland? It’s one of the most compact parks! On a slow day you can be done by 3 PM and have a nap and come back!

They do but not because of the size but because of the crowds. It can be tricky to do all the rides+parade, fireworks and fantasmic in one day.

5 hours ago, Xen said:

Hmm...well he can't visit my city without trying heavier spicy food. It's super flavorful. So other than drag him around for hotpot, because Yuzu would probably die, I'd probably make dumplings (zhong shui jiao) which are in a mildly spicy and sweet sauce, dan dan noodles (not spicy at all), and probably some braised pork (hong shao), and sweet and sour spare ribs. Lotus root soup, and probably yin'er soup (it's a type of fungus, usually made as a sweet soup). Most of our vegetables are lightly stir-fried, so I think that's okay, and we can toss in some chicken broth marinated chinese cabbage. As for light and refreshing, hmm probably some bing feng (a type of dessert we have in summer) which is usually made with dried raisins, and a light brown sugar syrup. =)

... Have I told you I'm coming to China this December? :peekapooh:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

They do but not because of the size but because of the crowds. It can be tricky to do all the rides+parade, fireworks and fantasmic in one day.

Hmm, I guess if you have small kids that does slow things down considerably as well. These days I skip things I'm not interested in (like fireworks and parades, I'm all about the rides).

Just now, kiches said:

Hmm, I guess if you have small kids that does slow things down considerably as well. These days I skip things I'm not interested in (like fireworks and parades, I'm all about the rides).

Haha noo i go for the whole experience : Rope drop, rides, my food options change depending on the time of the year i visit, the seasonal treats, character meetings, fireworks, parades and Fantasmic :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Somehow i manage to cram that in one day with plenty of breaks to rest and i still take a ton of photos :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

Sorry for the OT but fjaoiwej i imagine Yuzu posing in front of the castle and :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: and meeting Pooh oh my god i imagine him hugging Pooh and i just :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Haha noo i go for the whole experience : Rope drop, rides, my food options change depending on the time of the year i visit, the seasonal treats, character meetings, fireworks, parades and Fantasmic :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Somehow i manage to cram that in one day with plenty of breaks to rest and i still take a ton of photos :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

Sorry for the OT but fjaoiwej i imagine Yuzu posing in front of the castle and :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp: and meeting Pooh oh my god i imagine him hugging Pooh and i just :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

Haha food is the one thing I try NOT to buy in Disneyland if possible (that had to be some of the most disappointing pizza I ever had) but I do love to hit up Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. If I could ride rides in Fantasy Land while everyone watched the parade I totally would, and try to ride the popular ones more than once (like Indiana Jones and Space Mountain). The line for Peter Pan and the other storybook rides have gotten increasingly longer over the years.

Just now, kiches said:

Haha food is the one thing I try NOT to buy in Disneyland if possible (that had to be some of the most disappointing pizza I ever had) but I do love to hit up Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney. If I could ride rides in Fantasy Land while everyone watched the parade I totally would, and try to ride the popular ones more than once (like Indiana Jones and Space Mountain). The line for Peter Pan and the other storybook rides have gotten increasingly longer over the years.

Haha Pizza Port is easily the worst restaurant there is :P Last time i went i ate at the Red Rose Tavern and it was pretty good! And you can't say no to a big bread bowl of clam chowder on a chilly day :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Turkey legs are overrated but i'm in love with Disneyland's corn dogs :embSwan:  I usually do the Fantasyland rides only once because of the lines, but i have to ride the mountains at least twice! And i'm usually able to do that :biggrin: Indiana Jones too, unless it breaks down :laughing:

Also i realized this emoji looks a lot like confused!Yuzu holding his gloves at ACI, but without the murderface: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

Haha Pizza Port is easily the worst restaurant there is :P Last time i went i ate at the Red Rose Tavern and it was pretty good! And you can't say no to a big bread bowl of clam chowder on a chilly day :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: Turkey legs are overrated but i'm in love with Disneyland's corn dogs :embSwan:  I usually do the Fantasyland rides only once because of the lines, but i have to ride the mountains at least twice! And i'm usually able to do that :biggrin: Indiana Jones too, unless it breaks down :laughing:

Also i realized this emoji looks a lot like confused!Yuzu holding his gloves at ACI, but without the murderface: :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

We have the clam chowder at Boudin in San Francisco, so I can usually pass on that. I have yet to actually have the corn dogs as my friend actually hates corn dogs so we never get it :sadPooh:. All this Disney talk is really making me want to go back.

1 minute ago, Yoa said:

Guys what do you think? On a scale of :yznotimpressed: to :sorrow: how kuyashi will Yuzu be if Shoma wins Skate Canada on his first try :dancingpooh:

:smiley-laughing021: I actually thought about this when I was driving home today too.

I imagine Yuzu lining up his silver medals from Canada and talking to them, just like with his quads.

15 minutes ago, Yoa said:

Guys what do you think? On a scale of :yznotimpressed: to :sorrow: how kuyashi will Yuzu be if Shoma wins Skate Canada on his first try :dancingpooh:

I'm sure yuzu is aware about his rivals (not only shoma) ...so I hope he focus on his own training and make a progress.. I prefer him peak at Olympic. 

Eta: Nathan winning the first GPS already made him kuyashii. How many kuyashii he needs to make a perfect SEIMEI and Chopin? :laughing: