General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Maybe I'll go even if he's not there, it's ridiculously close to where I live :biggrin:

I know Disneyland like the palm of my hand, I could be his tour guide 💖 (Yuzu if you read this I promise it would be an unforgettable visit! Pls appoint me as your Disneyland tour guide)

Or we could have a PH meetup at Disneyland :D!! 

That would be so fun! OMG imagine the sudden Pooh invasion :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::laughing:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

That would be so fun! OMG imagine the sudden Pooh invasion :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw::laughing:

Omg imagine all of us going to take a picture with Pooh aaaaaaaah <3 that would be so cute! Pooh is really cute and gives amazing hugs <3 

I'm going in like two or three weeks, i should visit the Prime Minister again...

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Maybe I'll go even if he's not there, it's ridiculously close to where I live :biggrin:

I know Disneyland like the palm of my hand, I could be his tour guide 💖 (Yuzu if you read this I promise it would be an unforgettable visit! Pls appoint me as your Disneyland tour guide)

I grew up in SoCal so, yeah, I've been there too often to count! I've even been 'back stage' a bit. They invite local high school marching bands to join in parades (at least they used to) and I did that a few times.

But, I'll defer to you in the honor of being Lord Yuzu's tour guide, since you managed the epic feat of getting those golden swans into his and coaches/mom's hands. For a first timer that was simply brilliant!! You're an ace! And SO thrilling to hear BRIAN HAS HIS ON HIS DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends that I keep up on FS news (i.e. they placate me by listening to me prattle on about Yuzu from time to time) were pretty DAMN impressed by that one!

For sure, I'll go there even if he doesn't, I still have lots of family living in the area and I should be about due for a visit to my 'homeland'. See you there!!

2 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Unpopular opinion: Yuzu is terrible to cook for. His enthusiasm for food is minimal, he can't handle most food, he eats way less than normal, he is picky, it doesn't interest him. 

Pretty much. I'm sure whatever I cooked for him he wouldn't like. :laughing:

28 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Oh hey, since Disneyland came up, are any of you guys aware that 4CC 2019 will be in Anaheim CA, HOME OF DISNEYLAND!!! 

Of course, he must go to 4CC and HOW could he be that close to Disneyland and not visit?? Bunches of us would be happy to take him there!

Who's with me???

:snonegai:

Omg really ?

count me in !

18 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

Unpopular opinion: Yuzu is terrible to cook for. His enthusiasm for food is minimal, he can't handle most food, he eats way less than normal, he is picky, it doesn't interest him. 

Yeah, i think that food isn't the way into his heart either :P but that's ok, as long as i can keep him nourished and happy i don't mind if he isn't enthusiastic about my food. 

let me dream pls

17 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

I grew up in SoCal so, yeah, I've been there too often to count! I've even been 'back stage' a bit. They invite local high school marching bands to join in parades (at least they used to) and I did that a few times.

But, I'll defer to you in the honor of being Lord Yuzu's tour guide, since you managed the epic feat of getting those golden swans into his and coaches/mom's hands. For a first timer that was simply brilliant!! You're an ace! And SO thrilling to hear BRIAN HAS HIS ON HIS DESK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends that I keep up on FS news (i.e. they placate me by listening to me prattle on about Yuzu from time to time) were pretty DAMN impressed by that one!

For sure, I'll go there even if he doesn't, I still have lots of family living in the area and I should be about due for a visit to my 'homeland'. See you there!!

For us living in the border, Disneyland is also our local park so i've been plenty of times too :) (they include my zipcode in the promotions haha, that counts as local, right?)

I'm really efficient at planning my visits, i can do the whole park in a day :embSwan: so if he only has a day i can make it the best day ever! I've braved the park at capacity, so i know how to move through the crowds :laughing: But hey, we can make a tour group and commit to making his day perfect! We could guard him from the crowds in case anyone recognizes him :) 

The skating gods were by my side that week :sadPooh:  I will never forget Mama Tracy waving and smiling at me the day after i gave her the swans, i melted... 

Yess omg i'm just imagining Brian sitting on his desk and that golden swan accompanying him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: i hope it brings happiness to him too.

And hopefully Yuzu's swan is watching over him, like our very own antenna sending him support <3

The Notte Stellata invasion reached  Oda in Moscow!! I am ridiculously happy that he got a swan too:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

37 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

50 minutes ago, BrightonDogwoods said:

Oh hey, since Disneyland came up, are any of you guys aware that 4CC 2019 will be in Anaheim CA, HOME OF DISNEYLAND!!! 

Of course, he must go to 4CC and HOW could he be that close to Disneyland and not visit?? Bunches of us would be happy to take him there!

Who's with me???

:snonegai:

!!!!Disney trip planned

11 hours ago, daisyjune said:

iirc Yuzu hates heights.

I remember he said that at time of Sendai parade. He said something like "I was a bit scared (of standing on the truck) because I don't like heights."

So he may not like roller coasters, but yes, I'm also very curious of seeing his reaction:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Kohei Uchimura also hates roller coasters since he has a height phobia :rofl:

I have to agree to this...

:waffle:

They both jumped super high  :rofl: