General Yuzuru Chat

35 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

iirc Yuzu hates heights.

I remember he said that at time of Sendai parade. He said something like "I was a bit scared (of standing on the truck) because I don't like heights."

So he may not like roller coasters, but yes, I'm also very curious of seeing his reaction:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Kohei Uchimura also hates roller coasters since he has a height phobia :rofl:

So I have something in common with two great champions! :yes2: :smiley-laughing021: I had one roller coaster ride in my life and I can say with an absolute certainty- never again :13877886:

Hi Everyone! All the videos i have on youtube are on dailynotion now too. Thank you @kiches for all your help!!:thanks: 

Please let me know if the links don't open.

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 Rostelecom 19.10.2017 Practice Part 1 of 2

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 Rostelecom 19.10.2017 FP Practice Part 2 of 2

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 SP Practice Rostelecom 20.10.2017- Part 1 of 2

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 SP Practice Rostelecom 20.10.2017- Part 2 of 2

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 Rostelecom 2017 21.10 Practice

Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦 22.10 After Gala Performances

I'm back from Moscow and trying to catch up with a couple of things...I want to share so many experiences but my time is very limited these days... Hopefully I can write more a bit later when I'll have more time.

I just want to say now that it was a privilege to see Yuzu competing and practicing in person, and the three dream programs I haven't been able to watch before CoR (I was planning to go to GPF 2015 but sadly, I missed it, and I didn't go the the exhibitions in Helsinki either..). It was magical to see the born of 4Lz which completely blew my mind. Every time he attempted it during practices it seemed like as if everyone held their breath for a couple of moments. He then landed it in the free skate right in front of me  <3

Overall I think this early of the season he looks in good shape, and it was his best first GP event too. I'm postitive and think he will do really well at NHK Trophy. :grouphug:

Another highlight was when he read the news about 4A, which means that he will continue skating after this season...also the news that he would skate to Notte Stellata made us almost cry. 

Then the confirmation by Brian that the golden swan is on his desk in his office and that Yuzu probably got his swan as well was such a precious moment on Thursday. :smiley-love017:   He appreciates the support which is great to know, we were really happy to hear that.

I've enjoyed my days in Moscow very much also because I met many wonderful fans from around the world with whom we could share our joy and support for Yuzuru. I hope I can return to Russia soon - maybe for next season's Rostelecom Cup?  :happy:

20 minutes ago, Gaby said:

Lol. It does not mean there aren't attractive guys out there though. The thing is I didn't even bother to try and see.

Ah see I'm blessed because there's a lot of really gorgeous guys in Seoul to make my eyes happy

but

I like living that solo life and I'm no where near cute enough to get a boyfriend. 

19 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm back from Moscow and trying to catch up with a couple of things...I want to share so many experiences but my time is very limited these days... Hopefully I can write more a bit later when I'll have more time.

I just want to say now that it was a privilege to see Yuzu competing and practicing in person, and the three dream programs I haven't been able to watch before CoR (I was planning to go to GPF 2015 but sadly, I missed it, and I didn't go the the exhibitions in Helsinki either..). It was magical to see the born of 4Lz which completely blew my mind. Every time he attempted it during practices it seemed like as if everyone held their breath for a couple of moments. He then landed it in the free skate right in front of me  <3

Overall I think this early of the season he looks in good shape, and it was his best first GP event too. I'm postitive and think he will do really well at NHK Trophy. :grouphug:

Another highlight was when he read the news about 4A, which means that he will continue skating after this season...also the news that he would skate to Notte Stellata made us almost cry. 

Then the confirmation by Brian that the golden swan is on his desk in his office and that Yuzu probably got his swan as well was such a precious moment on Thursday. :smiley-love017:   He appreciates the support which is great to know, we were really happy to hear that.

I've enjoyed my days in Moscow very much also because I met many wonderful fans from around the world with whom we could share our joy and support for Yuzuru. I hope I can return to Russia soon - maybe for next season's Rostelecom Cup?  :happy:

I'm so happy you got to go!! And you got to see his first in competition 4lz! 

tbh I wasn't surprised at all at the news he doesn't intend to retire after PC because I honestly thought going back to 15-16 programs was a neon sign he wouldn't. Now it's just how long he'll stay for. I've always thought at least 2 more seasons but maybe he'll go for a 3rd olympics if he stays injury free *touch wood* 

5 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I'm so happy you got to go!! And you got to see his first in competition 4lz! 

tbh I wasn't surprised at all at the news he doesn't intend to retire after PC because I honestly thought going back to 15-16 programs was a neon sign he wouldn't. Now it's just how long he'll stay for. I've always thought at least 2 more seasons but maybe he'll go for a 3rd olympics if he stays injury free *touch wood* 

I knew that he wouldn't do it after PC but knowing there's a more direct confirmation makes me: :sadPooh:

I am finding it hard to put my own experience at CoR into words edequately so I just want to say it was magical and I enjoyed watching Yuzu skate very much, I will treasure every moment of it. I am feeling very optimistic abt this season and Yuzu now. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

10 minutes ago, robin said:

I am feeling very optimistic abt this season and Yuzu now. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: 

Me too. He looked quite happy and smiled so much. There was a feeling confidence and inner strength coming from him - true king!

I will always remember this competition as it also was my first one live. And I hope that there will be many more opportunities like that. This hope is keeping me from depression after coming back from Moscow. 

5 hours ago, WinForPooh said:

Indian subcontinent. The part of Asia that E-Asia seems to dislike, and the part that views all E-Asians with suspicion. :/ Prejudices everywhere.

Lol you live in New Delhi? All those descriptions are very specific!:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: Though most of South Asia is crazy hot and polluted(and prejudiced:slinkaway:) so my guess is probably wrong...

this is off topic tho sorry!

23 minutes ago, Hannah said:

Me too. He looked quite happy and smiled so much. There was a feeling confidence and inner strength coming from him - true king!

I will always remember this competition as it also was my first one live. And I hope that there will be many more opportunities like that. This hope is keeping me from depression after coming back from Moscow. 

He emits confidence in everything he does, it's hard not to believe in him!! I am sure we'll have more opportunities to see him  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

Also the fact that he landed the 4Lz was so important.... I am excited abt NHK already

hace 4 minutos , robin said:

He emits confidence in everything he does, it's hard not to believe in him!! I am sure we'll have more opportunities to see him  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: 

Also the fact that he landed the 4Lz was so important.... I am excited abt NHK already

I was shouting like crazy "He landed it!" in front of my TV :laughing:. At that moment I didn't care about the final result. He got more GOE for the first 4Lz than for the first 4Lo. And that commanding presence on ice, really there is a huge difference between ACI Seimei and CoR Seimei.

Can't wait for NHK. 

17 minutes ago, Floria said:

I was shouting like crazy "He landed it!" in front of my TV :laughing:. At that moment I didn't care about the final result. He got more GOE for the first 4Lz than for the first 4Lo. And that commanding presence on ice, really there is a huge difference between ACI Seimei and CoR Seimei.

Can't wait for NHK. 

I screamed my soul out of my lungs hahah

I knew he would rotate it and maybe even land it with one of his iffy landings and the landing was better than most of his iffy landings in practice... I was so esctatic, I'm so proud of him :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

(I was also lucky to be sitting right where he landed it)

1 hour ago, 5expressions said:

Lol you live in New Delhi? All those descriptions are very specific!:animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01: Though most of South Asia is crazy hot and polluted(and prejudiced:slinkaway:) so my guess is probably wrong...

this is off topic tho sorry!

lol No, but similar enough. Crazy hot, polluted and prejudiced, especially in the cities, for sure. And I feel like the only figure skating fan in the entire area sometimes. Maybe I should make a dozen swans for him, so the invasion reaches all of the globe? :laughing: Outside of the cities, it's better, though. There's still prejudice, and stereotypes, but often the kind that can be dispelled when you meet people and you're open to finding out that all people are people. City-sophistication brings out the worst in people sometimes. Might be the air... What you can breathe of it, at least. But imagine the potential for asthma attacks, definitely not a good place for Yuzu. Not at all. No, back in a flight for him! It's no place for our swan.

ETA: If he ever decided to see the world and I ran into him at a crowded and polluted place here, can you imagine? "I know who you are! How could you even think of risking your health like this! You silly swan, you come with me right now, I'm sending you to a nice hill station where the air is better, and then booking you a flight out! And wear this mask!! Bad swan! Bad!"