General Yuzuru Chat

October 23, 2017

THE DAILY SPREAD EAGLE

Royal Intrigue Exposed!

After the recent explosion of Mt. Irene, and the sighting of Lady 4Lz, secrets from the palace have   The King before the formal presentation of Lady 4Lz    

started to surface. An anonymous source has exposed the gossips and inner workings of our dear ruler's Harem, threatening the stability of court life. Among the names that were dropped are the Duchess of Biellmann, Duchess Sit Spin, Baroness Spread Eagle and Countess Ina Bauer.  The informers mention that the Empress 3A's health isn't the best due to the imminent birth of Princess 4A but her sickness is normal for an expecting mother, not to mention that Princess 4A is predicted to be a very difficult baby. 

The office of the Prime Minister refused to talk about these issues and assured us that these are just unfounded rumours and that the servants who started them will be punished. "The punishment for this kind of breach of trust is a diet of paprika and tending the PCS fields for a while" replied the Minister's office after our editor, very worried, asked what "punishment" meant in this case.

It was strongly advised that the citizens pay no attention to these rumours and instead join the celebration to welcome 4Lz to the family.

11 hours ago, MrPudding said:

It's already at 4.3 million views :clap:

On 10/22/2017 at 9:18 AM, liv said:

For anyone who can get it, NBC is now showing the men's long program..... so far Nathan propoganda quite strong, as expected...

Sharing my story today about the US propaganda.

Today when I arrived office, my teammate gave me some super excited face expression... I knew he watched the program because he sent me some Yuzu TV photos during weekend. (NBC confirmed)

My teammate did not know figure skating until he knew I loved Yuzu. He finished Yuri on Ice...(I didn't)... and he knew Nathan Chen (I told him). To him, when mentioning Nathan Chen, he brings up quads. (because of news. US propaganda is strong) How cool Nathan Chen is...so many quads...

He was expecting some frustration from me and I didn't have any.:xD:

I asked if he watched the competition. He said when he turned on TV, it was right Yuzu's turn (SEIMEI). He also watched Nathan's program.

As an American, he said he wanted Nathan Chen to win Olympics.

He also said he loved Yuzu's music choice.  

I also asked how he felt. He said he remembered Yuzu's program but did not remember anything except some music in Nathan's program. (Something like that, forgot what he actually said)

After several hours, another teammate shared an instagram post to me. It is the 9gag Yuzu fighting with ribbon, trying to get into gala photo and lifted by a guy video.

:space:It is a good day.

22 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

I wonder how everyone at TCC will react if they hear about this harem. 

Shall end my 300th post with this: 

805a2bb67fc8326680c1cd6ebec881be--st-bir

It is a bad pr idea, so they might blacklist me? 

So now he had an official harem and an unofficial harem? Well as the library keeper, must we kindly remind him that is a bad idea, and the emperors who tried that usually did not go down well in history?

16 hours ago, ymy said:

He’s such a beautiful man to look at 

Thank you @gladi for this HD video ! Yuzu really moves in time with the music, opening his arms right in the tempo, also when he kneeled down to put his in his chest, his right shoulder rose up a bit because he was so into the move:sadPooh:, when Ondreij picked him up , Yuru wasnt surprised at all, just posed for the pic first and then looked down to OUR savior who takes one for the team sacrificing not to be in the pic so that we are blessed with cute Yuzu pic...I remembered seeing the video to the front , saw Yuzu suddenly emerged. :10636614:

21 minutes ago, SSS said:

Sharing my story today about the US propaganda.

Today I went to office, my teammate gave me some super excited face expression... I knew he watched the program because he sent me some Yuzu TV photos during weekend. (NBC confirmed)

My teammate did not know figure skating until he knew I loved Yuzu. He finished Yuri on Ice...(I didn't)... and he knew Nathan Chen (I told him). To him, when mentioning Nathan Chen, he brings up quads. (because of news. US propaganda is strong) How cool Nathan Chen is...so many quads...

He was expecting some frustration from me and I didn't have any.:xD:

I asked if he watched the competition. He said when he turned on TV, it was right Yuzu's turn (SEIMEI). He also watched Nathan's program.

As an American, he said he wanted Nathan Chen to win Olympics.

He also said he loved Yuzu's music choice.  

I also asked how he felt. He said he remembered Yuzu's program but did not remember anything except some music in Nathan's program. (Something like that, forgot what he actually said)

After several hours, another teammate shared an instagram post to me. It is the 9gag Yuzu fighting with ribbon, trying to get into gala photo and lifted by a guy video.

:space:It is a good day.

The 9gag post made wonders. I showed that to 10 people and they all responded positively. All of them think fondly of yuzu now because he was so adorable and they looked him up. My friends also said that he's good looking. So i managed to convert 10 people to join hanyu-ism:lmao:

6 hours ago, kelly said:

This whole thread is hilarious:xD:

Blame it on Yuzu... he started it :rofl:

5 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

October 23, 2017

THE DAILY SPREAD EAGLE

Royal Intrigue Exposed!

After the recent explosion of Mt. Irene, and the sighting of Lady 4Lz, secrets from the palace have 22752584_1629034443784171_1907596917_n.j

started to surface. An anonymous source has exposed the gossips and inner workings of our dear ruler's Harem, threatening the stability of court life. Among the names that were dropped are the Duchess of Biellmann, Duchess Sit Spin, Baroness Spread Eagle and Countess Ina Bauer.  The informers mention that the Empress 3A's health isn't the best due to the imminent birth of Princess 4A but her sickness is normal for an expecting mother, not to mention that Princess 4A is predicted to be a very difficult baby. 

The office of the Prime Minister refused to talk about these issues and assured us that these are just unfounded rumours and that the servants who started them will be punished. "The punishment for this kind of breach of trust is a diet of paprika and tending the PCS fields for a while" replied the Minister's office after our editor, very worried, asked what "punishment" meant in this case.

It was strongly advised that the citizens pay no attention to these rumours and instead join the celebration to welcome 4Lz to the family.

The King before the formal presentation of Lady 4Lz                 

Thank god and Jesus I wasn't eating when I read this... Would have choked to death probably :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, Xen said:

oh lords, what have I released into the universe this time?!:13877886:

In ancient china, there were no strict protocols on how many wives an emperor could take in. So there were guys with hundreds of concubines, and emperors with small harems of just three or five. I  originally made Yuzu out to be the type that kept a small selective one, but now he is starting to sound like the guy with the 200 concubines one.

Edit: so if the jumps are concubines, and the poohs are ministers, I guess that makes us the gossipy servants servicing the palace?

There's only one Empress and there are a few concubines, a few out of favour concubines who have become a little bitter, an evil (if we're going to be binary about it) Lady 4F who wanted to be the Empress and now schemes against the Emperor, and a whole bunch of international dalliances and alliances to keep the Emperor on top.

There's an evil shadow organisation that conspires against (we're not sure what yet, the Emperor? The Great Ideals?), there are pretenders.... An uneasy alliance between the F-Clan and the Ivil Shadow Union will be the background of the Second Great Battle. (Lady 3F is now a tragic figure, she was a traitor in the First Great Battle but regretted it immediately and now is sworn to serve him for all eternity. This means that she is now considered a traitor by her F-Clan. But she still harbours love for Lady 4F and hopes against hope that Lady 4F will see the light and be welcomed by the Emperor.) The battle must be won before the Princess 4A's birth cleanses the universe of all... something, I'm losing steam here a little, and the looming 5T will be the Third Great Battle.

And we're the little busybodies about court. :smiley-laughing021:

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

There's only one Empress and there are a few concubines, a few out of favour concubines who have become a little bitter, an evil (if we're going to be binary about it) Lady 4F who wanted to be the Empress and now schemes against the Emperor, and a whole bunch of international dalliances and alliances to keep the Emperor on top.

There's an evil shadow organisation that conspires against (we're not sure what yet, the Emperor? The Great Ideals?), there are pretenders.... An uneasy alliance between the F-Clan and the Ivil Shadow Union will be the background of the Second Great Battle. (Lady 3F is now a tragic figure, she was a traitor in the First Great Battle but regretted it immediately and now is sworn to serve him for all eternity. This means that she is now considered a traitor by her F-Clan. But she still harbours love for Lady 4F and hopes against hope that Lady 4F will see the light and be welcomed by the Emperor.) The battle must be won before the Princess 4A's birth cleanses the universe of all... something, I'm losing steam here a little, and the looming 5T will be the Third Great Battle.

And we're the little busybodies about court. :smiley-laughing021:

It is rumoured that StSq is very bitter lately and she refuses to meet with the Emperor