2009-2010 Season Yuzuru Hanyu Competitions Streaming/Discussion Party

Thank you all for the streaming party!

Some random thoughts:

• yai! the season when Yuzu didn't lose a single competition! (well aside senior JNat, but that's understandable:tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:)
  • what is apparent already from his junior years is that Yuzuru has great musicality, he really isn't someone who skates on background music, he tries to bring it alive instead. :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:
  • his InaBauer was deeper, but that's not surpising, he was more flexible back then (what is surprising is that he still does it, and it's beautiful:tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:)
  • Why did he put 3F in his SP if he often had edge calls that reduced his base value? Wouldn't a 3Lo with some decent GOE do the trick? Then again, it's spacekitten we're talking about...:space:
  • I see in his world fs protocol that a couple judges gave him a +3GOE :jaw: for his opening 3A (maybe they were impressed by his young age? it was gorgeous btw) for an average of +2... while poor 2A received 0 from one judge despite being preceded by SE... how dare you judge!:laughing: (which makes me think about what it's happening lately to his 3A GOEs... :animated-smileys-angry-033:noooooo now I'm sad:tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw:)
  • some rippon 2T in combination since junior years
  • I really admire that Yuzu's been always polishing each and every element of his skating (I'm in love with the soft soft drop of his leg in Biellman Yuzu does in H&L and the Swan:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

(And let's celebrate the last season Yuzurustill knew that 2As exist!:5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1)::animated-smileys-angels-151:)

20 hours ago, yana said:

Sorry can't join streaming because I can't access website today. One minute I can access but another minute I can't. Will trying to join second streaming.

18 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Couldn't access the planet the whole of yesterday but glad you guys had fun! Will try to squeeze in on the 2nd viewing. hehehe

sorry about that :tumblr_inline_mg16gs7UAn1qdlkyg: it should work nowww

Awwwww, tried to set up but couldn't work it out once I'd got onto rabbit arrgghh! Hopefully will be better prepared for next one! Hope you had fun :goe: