LWOFYPP - Let's watch our favourite Yuzu programs party

I really want to participate, but I do not know if I can do it. At other times it had streaming parties the time was very bad for me :sadPooh: .
But anyway I'll leave a short list. I think some have already been mentioned.
2012 SA SP // 2012 National FS// GPF 2013 FS// Sochi 2014 SP// World 2014 FS// GPF 2014 FS// World 2015 SP (fancam)// GPF 2015 SP and FS// World 2017 SP and FS.
Exhibitions: Hana ni nare, hana wa saku, réquiem World 2016, swan World 2017.

9 hours ago, kitsune said:

I really want to participate, but I do not know if I can do it. At other times it had streaming parties the time was very bad for me :sadPooh: .
But anyway I'll leave a short list. I think some have already been mentioned.
2012 SA SP // 2012 National FS// GPF 2013 FS// Sochi 2014 SP// World 2014 FS// GPF 2014 FS// World 2015 SP (fancam)// GPF 2015 SP and FS// World 2017 SP and FS.
Exhibitions: Hana ni nare, hana wa saku, réquiem World 2016, swan World 2017.

ahhh I hope we can find a time so you can participate, too. Can you not make it on the 9th?

Thanks, I will note these down!

2 minutes ago, Anony said:

WTT 2015 FS to POTO

Yuzuru's POTO is going to go as one of the most underrated programs, I swear. It's such a great program and Yuzuru's connection to it is so clean, shame it was never "completed".

We have both the Worlds and the WTT version on the list!!

there are a few selected hardcore POTO fans tho *cough* @yuzuangel *cough* @Emzie *cough*

On 4/7/2017 at 10:07 PM, LadyLou said:

Also Chopin Ballade GPF 2014 has the most beautifully timed fall ever

I don't know why but I only watched that program last week for the first time. That was amazing, that fall was spectacular! 

May I suggest either GPF 2016 Let's go Crazy or Worlds 2017 LGC? Yes, the knee-down is painful, but everything else of that performance was mind-blowing! 

Time to recommend some fetus Hanyus :biggrin:

☆ Japan Jr. Nationals 2007 FS - Firebird

☆ Japan Nationals 2007 EX - Sing, Sing, Sing

☆ Jr. Grand Prix Final 2009 SP - Mission Impossible

☆ Jr. World Championships 2010 SP - Mission Impossible 

☆ Jr. World Championships 2010 FS - Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini

Non-fetus Hanyus

☆ Four Continents 2011 FS - Ziguenerweisen

☆ Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 EX - White Legend

6 hours ago, Anony said:

WTT 2015 FS to POTO

Yuzuru's POTO is going to go as one of the most underrated programs, I swear. It's such a great program and Yuzuru's connection to it is so clean, shame it was never "completed".

Agreed!

I've made an "improved" version of the WTT POTO - with the 3T moved a bit so that it hits the music highlight (although a mere 3T instead of 4T still looks a bit off on such a big highlight) - and in top-notch HD this time, maybe it's time to upload it to youtube? :biggrin: