LWOFYPP - Let's watch our favourite Yuzu programs party

Hello fellow satellites! :satellite:

There are no Yuzu related streaming parties this month (update: there are apparently!) so I thought we might as well make our own!! The Skater's Recollections broadcast was alot of fun to watch with everyone and there is nothing that can keep us from compiling a playlist of our own and watching it together at a set time, right? (We can try to arrange it so the most people can watch it without loosing sleep, too.)

Everyone can suggest a few programs! Preferably ones that are also on youtube, so we can make a youtube playlist.

ETA:

I decided to divide the party into two since we have alot of material and alot of members from across timezones.

Playlists:

Time of the streams:

@lily will help us stream the first round and @Anony will help with the second. :10636614::7938863:

We will be streaming on rabb.it and if you're not familiar with the site lily was nice enough to post a guide here:

The streaming links:

Round one

Round two

Have fun everyone!!!

My personal favorites are H&L and Hana ni Nare. I've watched H&L so many times with different commentaries, but I don't think I can ever get bored with it. 

I also really like Yuzu's Swan ex because he's such a beautiful swan!!! Maybe we can also watch some of Yuzu's most iconic documentaries or interviews?   There's simply too much material to choose from we probably want to have more than one streaming party. XD

Romeo & Juliet 1- worlds 2012  - my first love:smiley-love017:

Parisienne walkways  -NHK 2012, GPF 2013 and Sochi OG

Phantom of the opera - very dramatic in every competition, most of all I love worlds 2015 

Requiem for heaven & earth -worlds 2016 - I have tears in my eyes every time I watch this

Hello I love you-:heart::5918bda8ee9b0_0001(1):

Copin-masterpiece   :goe:

Seimei- GPF 2015 :clap:

Let's go crazy - GPF 2016 that quad loop:eek:

Hope & legacy -worlds 2017

Swan- WTT 2017 incredible

This is great guys!! I'll start compiling a playlist with what we have so far! Still open for suggestions, tho... But I'll try to keep everything within 2 hours maybe?

2 hours ago, singcarcom said:

My personal favorites are H&L and Hana ni Nare. I've watched H&L so many times with different commentaries, but I don't think I can ever get bored with it. 

I also really like Yuzu's Swan ex because he's such a beautiful swan!!! Maybe we can also watch some of Yuzu's most iconic documentaries or interviews?   There's simply too much material to choose from we probably want to have more than one streaming party. XD

Ofc, there is plenty of material and we can keep on doing this if there's interest

I was also thinking later we might go through entire seasons and watch all of Yuzu's skates in chronological order but that would require more commitment. :mischief:

1 hour ago, liha said:

This is great guys!! I'll start compiling a playlist with what we have so far! Still open for suggestions, tho... But I'll try to keep everything within 2 hours maybe?

Ofc, there is plenty of material and we can keep on doing this if there's interest

I was also thinking later we might go through entire seasons and watch all of Yuzu's skates in chronological order but that would require more commitment. :mischief:

I'm definitely up for this hahaha

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

My suggestion would be to choose a date/time to discuss per season.

Then we can watch the performance, critique it and check protocols as well. :animated-smileys-animals-047:

By discuss per season you mean watching all skates from a season? If everyone is down for that we can totally do it!!

I like the protocol idea, too :tumblr_inline_mg16esQ1hY1qdlkyg:

We could start with season 11/12? or 13/14 bc Olympics?