LWOFYPP - Let's watch our favourite Yuzu programs party

The first session just ended, that was fun :biggrin: And, a little warning for everyone interested in joining the second streaming session, it will start an hour earlier than the listed time to make room for the 4CC SP Recap that keeps changing time, so idk wth is even happening anymore. The second stream will now be 12:30 GMT, as opposed to 1:30 GMT, as listed on the calendar. Just reduce an hour from whatever the calendar shows you... timezones are hard... Anyway, like the first stream, the link will be posted here 1 hr - 30 mins. prior to the actual start of the stream, I'll probably be playing some random videos there to pass time, but the actual program won't start until the given time.

Hope to see you guys then :8430721:

Thanks everyone for the streaming party! Really fun to watch with fellow fans :smile:

19 minutes ago, Anony said:

The first session just ended, that was fun :biggrin: And, a little warning for everyone interested in joining the second streaming session, it will start an hour earlier than the listed time to make room for the 4CC SP Recap that keeps changing time, so idk wth is even happening anymore. The second stream will now be 12:30 GMT, as opposed to 1:30 GMT, as listed on the calendar. Just reduce an hour from whatever the calendar shows you... timezones are hard... Anyway, like the first stream, the link will be posted here 1 hr - 30 mins. prior to the actual start of the stream, I'll probably be playing some random videos there to pass time, but the actual program won't start until the given time.

Hope to see you guys then :8430721:

Thanks for the heads up. I'm getting a bit of confusion with the calendar (said 4:30 GMT for the previous stream, but I think the schedule was supposed to be 3:30 GMT? or is there some DST confusion going on?). Anyway, I'll take note that tonight it's 12:30 GMT.

ETA: From LGC to Seimei! 500 posts:67512117: :8430721:

28 minutes ago, katonice said:

Thanks everyone for the streaming party! Really fun to watch with fellow fans :smile:

Thanks for the heads up. I'm getting a bit of confusion with the calendar (said 4:30 GMT for the previous stream, but I think the schedule was supposed to be 3:30 GMT? or is there some DST confusion going on?). Anyway, I'll take note that tonight it's 12:30 GMT.

ETA: From LGC to Seimei! 500 posts:67512117: :8430721:

...I think you're right :headdesk: I converted the time from GMT that was on doodle using timeanddate and it gave me an hour earlier than the time on the calendar... (Actually I think I used the wrong time zone to convert.. :64341262:.) Anyway it's my fault I apologize... going to reflect now

28 minutes ago, lily said:

...I think you're right :headdesk: I converted the time from GMT that was on doodle using timeanddate and it gave me an hour earlier than the time on the calendar... (Actually I think I used the wrong time zone to convert.. :64341262:.) Anyway it's my fault I apologize... going to reflect now

No worries! It's no big problem at all.

It's me who has to thank you guys for organising all this for all of us ^_^