52 minutes ago, katonice said:

Envying you guys who are going. Look at how Yuzu interacted with his fans at the event last year! 

http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/162318156343/after-the-medal-ceremony-a-summary

:sadPooh:that means there's a very real possibility that I can touch his hand?!!!!!

I'VE BEEN BLESSED

41 minutes ago, katonice said:

And more! If things go really well... :devilYuzu:

:omg:

2 hours ago, katonice said:

Envying you guys who are going. Look at how Yuzu interacted with his fans at the event last year! 

http://tsukihoshi14.tumblr.com/post/162318156343/after-the-medal-ceremony-a-summary

asjdkflajsldkfjals;kdfjksla;dfjs;ladfjkl;sadfjlksdajflsakdjfakl;sdjfakl;sdfadjfakls;djfakls;djfasl;kdjfalks;djfaslkdfjdls;fjlas;dfjlaks;dfjalks;jflasjdf;lasjdfl;kajsdflk;jsdlfk;ajsfkl;ajsldk;fjasl;kdfjaslkdfjaslkdjfal;ksdjfal;ksjdfl;aksdjfl;aksjdfakl;sjfakl;sjdflkasjfl;ajsdf;asdf

8 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

:sadPooh:that means there's a very real possibility that I can touch his hand?!!!!!

I'VE BEEN BLESSED

First of all, you shall purchase the first row seat(competing with his Japanese fans), then, you shall speak Japanese...... 

52 minutes ago, supphear said:

First of all, you shall purchase the first row seat(competing with his Japanese fans), then, you shall speak Japanese...... 

There's actually no designed seat! And from what I saw the people whose hand he touched weren't all Japanese

im just trying to keep my hopes up :space:

1 hour ago, supphear said:

Haha well like lily said, seats aren't numbered :P and i can certainly get by with my level of japanese :10636614:

Um, what will we do for Mai? Don't want her to be totally sidelined. Also as a gift, maybe we can do something for team TCC too instead of just Yuzu? Perhaps then it will actually be noticed as something other than Pooh-bear #1000000700080001.

12 minutes ago, Xen said:

Um, what will we do for Mai? Don't want her to be totally sidelined. Also as a gift, maybe we can do something for team TCC too instead of just Yuzu? Perhaps then it will actually be noticed as something other than Pooh-bear #1000000700080001.

Personally i will probably bring something for Mai too, because i really like her and i want to cheer for her too.

And i have an idea for a gift for Yuzu and it doesn't involve the Cuddly Yellow Overlord

5 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Personally i will probably bring something for Mai too, because i really like her and i want to cheer for her too.

And i have an idea for a gift for Yuzu and it doesn't involve the Cuddly Yellow Overlord

I'm running low on ideas of what gifts to bring...maybe stuffed panda plushies in skating costumes since those things are common here...or should I whip out the colored pencil sets and draw? 

2 hours ago, lily said:

There's actually no designed seat! And from what I saw the people whose hand he touched weren't all Japanese

im just trying to keep my hopes up :space:

I'm smiling looking at the faces of those fans, they have the biggest "omg I'm so happy" faces lol!

To be fair, if it were me, I don't know what my face would look like, probably red with the stupidest grin on. That is, if I don't faint from happiness first :1977538:

1 hour ago, katonice said:

I'm smiling looking at the faces of those fans, they have the biggest "omg I'm so happy" faces lol!

To be fair, if it were me, I don't know what my face would look like, probably red with the stupidest grin on. That is, if I don't faint from happiness first :1977538:

Same, I'm actually rather nervous because likely it won't be good:10640793:. I'll either faint and make an embarrassment of myself or be really disappointed if he touches everyone else's hands but not mine :(

As for a gift for Mai, I'm planning on doing something for Yuzuru (don't know what yet), but if you guys want to do anything for Mai, I'll be happy to pitch in and help! Although I don't know if it'll be a good idea for it to be a "Planet Hanyu" thing as she might get a bit confused... but group gifts are always fun.

39 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Same, I'm actually rather nervous because likely it won't be good:10640793:. I'll either faint and make an embarrassment of myself or be really disappointed if he touches everyone else's hands but not mine :(

As for a gift for Mai, I'm planning on doing something for Yuzuru (don't know what yet), but if you guys want to do anything for Mai, I'll be happy to pitch in and help! Although I don't know if it'll be a good idea for it to be a "Planet Hanyu" thing as she might get a bit confused... but group gifts are always fun.

I was thinking of something like a scrapbook or a collage of some sort, with some fan art and messages from fans (maybe we can translate into Japanese or english since he reads both).  But that'd be a pain to collect something from every part of the world. And I'm wondering if that would add a LOT of pressure on him. 

Maybe a planet Hany T-shirt, with a nice quote? Possibly in Latin, since he's a bit of a nerd...

If I didn't like him myself, I might have had a better chance of running randomly into him and persuading him to do a favor for a friend...this has happened a couple times with japanese singers etc...then we might see a fainted Hydro...