Bump :biggrin: I've sort of overestimated the messages I have so I wrote kind of small, and now there's a bit more space. (If you sent in an entire letter I printed it out instead of hand-written it.) But if you still have anything to say, please send them now ^_^ 

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Bump :biggrin: I've sort of overestimated the messages I have so I wrote kind of small, and now there's a bit more space. (If you sent in an entire letter I printed it out instead of hand-written it.) But if you still have anything to say, please send them now ^_^ 

Just sent my last minute message to Hydro upon hearing about Yuzu as knee condition and have a sudden urge to voice my support haha 

Thank you guys so much for doing this for the planet and our Lord Zuzu! 

Well, what can I say. My first live competition and it has exceeded my expectations. I've met and talked to many interesting Yuzu fans that came from around the globe to the event and it was so exciting to be a part of this unique group and skating culture that has made me feel right at home. Nothing I've ever watched on video compares to the live competition experience. It has been a roller coaster of emotions and it will be something to remember for the rest of my life! Trust I'll attend more skating competitions in the near future and I wish Yuzuru the best of luck for the Olympic season! :7938863: