I heard that Atsumacho (the place Yuzu visited for 24-hour-TV this year) has a mascot so I did a little research and made some interesting discoveries.

The green one is Atsumaru kun from Atsumacho. He grows haskap on his head and carries a surfboard on his back. Seems like Atsuma is a surf spot. 
The bear is Yabeebeya (comes from Yabai bear) who is also from Hokkaido. He is almost naked but very gracious.

Then while searching for more info about them, I found these mysterious beings

The white one is Zooshiihokkii from Hokkaido, who seems to be a mutant of sushi

and he/she can take out a grain of rice from his/her chest and give it to his/her friend.

The mushroomy one is Unamo from Shizuoka, who seems to be derived from eels

This one is Manbekun from Oshamanbe, Hokkaido, who is a mixture of a crab, scallop, and iris.

Hokkaido is a land of yabai mascots...

6 hours ago, sweetwater said:

The white one is Zooshiihokkii from Hokkaido, who seems to be a mutant of sushi

and he/she can take out a grain of rice from his/her chest and give it to his/her friend.

Sorry but this character is a kind of creepy it's because I've just watched the movie "Alien" this Sunday...:smiley-scared003:

9 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Sorry but this character is a kind of creepy it's because I've just watched the movie "Alien" this Sunday...:smiley-scared003:

This one really looks like the "infant" version of Alien. Creepy... :smiley-scared003:

8 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Hokkaido is a land of yabai mascots...

...when I first read the post: "Some of these aren't that creepy, it's just weird, I don't think Hokkaido mascots are that yabai...

(...then remembered about 🍈 🐻)

...okay Hokkaido mascots are hella ヤバイ!

4 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

...when I first read the post: "Some of these aren't that creepy, it's just weird, I don't think Hokkaido mascots are that yabai...

(...then remembered about 🍈 🐻)

...okay Hokkaido mascots are hella ヤバイ!

I.... actually like melonkuma :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

I.... actually like melonkuma :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

:xD:, well at the end of the day melonkuma is just a mascot, though at the time I wrote that post I was worried for the children who ever got scared shitless at him :rofl2:

I appreciate the audacity of the designers (and the client who approved of) melonkuma :rofl2::rofl2: