6 hours ago, sweetwater said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no...... kumamon you shouldn't do that

oh my god, what is that :crazyshit:

34 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

oh my god, what is that :crazyshit:

Maybe it was a fake-mon because his eyebrows seem to be placed bit lower than them of the throwing-kisses Kumamon… and this is how Kumamon is supposed to play guitar.

5 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Maybe it was a fake-mon because his eyebrows seem to be placed bit lower than them of the throwing-kisses Kumamon… and this is how Kumamon is supposed to play guitar.

Speaking of fake-mons, i saw a very disturbing video of Fakemon doing some very rude pranks on a mall :rofl:

28 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Speaking of fake-mons, i saw a very disturbing video of Fakemon doing some very rude pranks on a mall :rofl:

Yeah, I saw it too while searching for the source of that scary Kumamon. I didn’t know that there were many fake-mons and look-alikes. Some of them were kind of cute but some of them were quite scary.:hopelessness: 

I wonder why mascots with longer legs tend to look wrong…

4 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Yeah, I saw it too while searching for the source of that scary Kumamon. I didn’t know that there were many fake-mons and look-alikes. Some of them were kind of cute but some of them were quite scary.:hopelessness: 

I wonder why mascots with longer legs tend to look wrong…

I wonder why there are fake Kumamon :slinkaway:

When you see this coming at you on the rink...

Which reminds me, did Nathan really promise he would skate in a polar bear onesie?

I guess he hasn't done it yet. He would probably look better, and less weirder, than this dinosaur.