Mascot Fest

Anony

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

They didn't even talk, did they? :laughing: They made some strange noises, and that was it :rofl:

reminds me of this show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pingu :laughing:

when i was a fetus, i had all the pingu tapes and apparently would only eat dinner if i was watching it

actually, there was one episode of pingu was this one where he had a nightmare and his bed starts to move by itself(?) it's still the scariest memory i have.

ETA: here it is :fear:

44 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

reminds me of this show: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pingu :laughing:

when i was a fetus, i had all the pingu tapes and apparently would only eat dinner if i was watching it

actually, there was one episode of pingu was this one where he had a nightmare and his bed starts to move by itself(?) it's still the scariest memory i have.

ETA: here it is :fear:

OMG I remember Pingu! That was one frightening cartoon, it always scared me to death :hopelessness:  I still watched it every week lol

Just now, sallycinnamon said:

It's so scary @Hydroblade, I won't fall asleep lol :laughing::facepalm:

I love it :D

Keeping on topic, i present to you, mexican mascots! 

This one is obviously from a dairy brand :P

And this... Every mexican will recognize this mascot. It's a mascot from a low cost drugstore chain. There are TONS of these in every city, and they often put the mascot outside with music so it dances. Some are more talented than others though (excuse the music, reggaeton is wildly popular here, i personally don't like it but haha this mascot knows how to dance :P)