English Study Group

sister555

1 minute ago, sister555 said:

??

ときどきどこぞ鬼?

Because I've recently seen the Onmyoji movies and with all the demons fighting and stuff...
ただの冗談 :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: (I think I messed up the particles, did I...)

4 時間前, Murieleirum said:

Because I've recently seen the Onmyoji movies and with all the demons fighting and stuff...
ただの冗談 :tumblr_inline_mg16f1RxCn1qdlkyg: (I think I messed up the particles, did I...)

Perhaps so...  What is interesting is どこぞ exists in Japanese, but it is rather old and only used by elderly people.

Ref.:  https://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/158548/meaning/m0u/ 

6 hours ago, sister555 said:

Perhaps so...  What is interesting is どこぞ exists in Japanese, but it is rather old and only used by elderly people.

Ref.:  https://dictionary.goo.ne.jp/jn/158548/meaning/m0u/ 

Aaaah, now I understand your perplexity :tumblr_inline_mg16edHrZz1qdlkyg: I was searching for a word that meant "going around" in a not so specific place, and the definition on the dictionary was the closest one. But, alas, they don't write how often a word is used or not in jisho! :headdesk:

13 hours ago, sister555 said:

Of course!  If only you can see 式神.

(ΦωΦ)フフフ… Exactly.  Toy around!

I'll produce the results of my toying around this evening, I hope! :D 

2 時間前, Murieleirum said:

Aaaah, now I understand your perplexity :tumblr_inline_mg16edHrZz1qdlkyg: I was searching for a word that meant "going around" in a not so specific place, and the definition on the dictionary was the closest one. But, alas, they don't write how often a word is used or not in jisho! :headdesk:

Ahaha.  You don't have to apologize, and neither do Yuzuru!  It's dictionaries' fault.

To be honest, I feel so puzzled every time I see Yuzu is "made to bow" although he has done nothing wrong!! www

14 minutes ago, sister555 said:

Ahaha.  You don't have to apologize, and neither do Yuzuru!  It's dictionaries' fault.

To be honest, I feel so puzzled every time I see Yuzu is "made to bow" although he has done nothing wrong!! www

This time I used that emoticon more like a "headdesk" moment. You know, like 'facepalm' but to another level! :laughing:

27 分ぐらい, Murieleirum said:

This time I used that emoticon more like a "headdesk" moment. You know, like 'facepalm' but to another level! :laughing:

Oh, poor Yuzuru ... !!