Hello everybody! :snpeace: I opened this thread while waiting for the PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games 2018! Feel free to post anything and everything regrading this great event in here!!! News, photos, videos!!! Just to make the off season easier to bear! Peace!! :heart:

19 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Great thread, thanks for opening it, @ralucutzagy :thankyou:

All I can think of now is..I hope that Yuna will light the torch!  :snonegai:

Well, it's a major event!! It deserves it's own thread! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

And, yes, I hope Yuna will have this honor! She is more then worthy! :pbow:

i hope to see yuna at the gala :) it's only...well, main... reason ill be staying almost a week after the end of the men's LP (if i get tickets...)... i've never seen yuna live and, well, i want to before i die....:dbana:

25 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Queen Yuna !!! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

June has been my laziest month so far in this year....I think it's time to be more active if it's not too late :laughing:

This video is from earlier this year but it's a nice little introduction to Gangneung. Yuna also wishes good luck to the athletes in PyeongChang and shares some of her impressions about this season's Korean Nationals, which was held on the new Olympic rink.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

South Korea has Winter Olympics medals in three sports: speed skating, short track and figure skating:) They are by far the most successful nation in short track.

Ski Jumping is not really a popular sport there so the results was a bit of a surprise! In general, hockey is more popular at the WOG.

23 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

who is this guy lmao

I don;t really like the group he's in (Big Bang have never been to my taste) but his solo song Eye, Nose, Lips is really gorgeous, he has a few golden solo songs (also an oldie from the group Haru Haru is still one of the best kpop songs released)