Gamers r' Us

xeyra

On 4/18/2020 at 12:57 PM, mokjakarma said:

Anyone playing this app? I saw people on twitter playing and then I got hooked.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magicalrod.figureskatinganimals2

I downloaded it just to check it out because I’ve seen people playing... three days later I have an entire rink of GP competitors. It’s addictive.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:39 AM, river said:

I downloaded it just to check it out because I’ve seen people playing... three days later I have an entire rink of GP competitors. It’s addictive.

Haha it's so funny! Kumashenko even looks kinda like Plushenko!

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, hananistellata said:

I've had this app for a while!! It was sooooo addicting the first few weeks, I got to a point where majority of my skaters had at least two quads and it was nice to see but I got a bit tired of it eventually. I feel like this game could be so great if it had some other features like pairs and ice dance, customizable characters, extra dialogue, live online skating battles etc.

Somehow I feel like Yuzu may have also played this game as well. Gotta get that quaxel even virtually. :muahaha:

I got tired of it too. My skaters never had any quads lol.  What's funny is there are many people name Yuzuru Hanyu on that game though they are probably fans. 

• 5 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 7:57 PM, hananistellata said:

I know this is an old post but I'm here to announce that one of my skaters got their quad Axel. :smiley-happy093:

Did you name that skater Yuzuru? 😁

Maybe it's a sign that Yuzuru will be doing his quad axel soon.