Gamers r' Us

xeyra

15 hours ago, Winnie_20 said:

Awwww, :heart: :heart: Para Para! I used to dream about owning the home version of that (never mind a real DDR machine. I always bought those plastic dance mats and they never lasted longer than a few weeks).

And they slid around everwhere. I had to custom cut wooden board and gaffa tape it to that. Then that started sliding around so it just became a permanent part of my floor.  

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3!

2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018!

Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever!

I'm just gonna leave this here. :tantrum:

Spoiler

10 minutes ago, Winnie_20 said:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3 Kingdom Hearts 3!

2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018!

Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever! Coolest new world ever!

I'm just gonna leave this here. :tantrum:

Hide contents

:O

I've never played because I don't like Disney (this Whinnie the Pooh thing has been exposure therapy for me) but I might play if that's in there!

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:O

I've never played because I don't like Disney (this Whinnie the Pooh thing has been exposure therapy for me) but I might play if that's in there!

I uhm... don't like Winnie the Pooh. In fact, that's probably the *only* Disney thing I hate in Kingdom Hearts (probably also because in both I and II, the Pooh world isn't really a "normal" world but mostly consists of small puzzles and games, just weird stuff).

But, seriously, Kingdom Hearts is one of my J-RPG main loves. That and Final Fantasy. The mix of Disney with Square & Final Fantasy is just about the best thing that's ever happened to the PlayStations. And don't be fooled by the fact that it's Disney. Square are *heavily* involved with this. Or, in other words: it's dark. Very dark. Gut-wrenching stuff, and, of course, *very complicated* plots. Disney it may be, but this is not for small kiddies. It's also darned difficult, IMHO. Then again, I'm not very good at action RPGs, but yeah, not easy.

I'm watching some reactions to the trailer on youtube. Hilarious how people react to the 2018 part. People have been waiting for this game for SO LONG, wow (KH 1 dates back to 2002; KH 2 from 2005... 13 years until 3!). To finally have a release window is crazy.

1 hour ago, Winnie_20 said:

I uhm... don't like Winnie the Pooh. In fact, that's probably the *only* Disney thing I hate in Kingdom Hearts (probably also because in both I and II, the Pooh world isn't really a "normal" world but mostly consists of small puzzles and games, just weird stuff).

But, seriously, Kingdom Hearts is one of my J-RPG main loves. That and Final Fantasy. The mix of Disney with Square & Final Fantasy is just about the best thing that's ever happened to the PlayStations. And don't be fooled by the fact that it's Disney. Square are *heavily* involved with this. Or, in other words: it's dark. Very dark. Gut-wrenching stuff, and, of course, *very complicated* plots. Disney it may be, but this is not for small kiddies. It's also darned difficult, IMHO. Then again, I'm not very good at action RPGs, but yeah, not easy.

I'm watching some reactions to the trailer on youtube. Hilarious how people react to the 2018 part. People have been waiting for this game for SO LONG, wow (KH 1 dates back to 2002; KH 2 from 2005... 13 years until 3!). To finally have a release window is crazy.

Oh then I don't need to bite my tongue! I love Whinnie the Pooh but hate what Disney did to him. Mickey is my #1 mortal enemy, though. Is there any way to take him out in it? :P

Watching the trailer, I now see what the point of the FFXV Platinum demo was. I was really disappointed that it wasn't a part of the full game (which I still haven't played.) Squeaky mallets and sparkles make everything fun! Also, Disney characters are slightly less irritating in Japanese. 

I can sympathise about long waits. The Last Guardian was about 10 years or something with no news for years and years and Wattam! seems to be heading in the same direction. Will I ever be able to eat my friends and turn them into happy poo (as promised in the trailer)?! And I'm still waiting for the film adaptation of Battle Angel Alita that was supposed to come out in 2009 (not even worth it without James Cameron now.)

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh then I don't need to bite my tongue! I love Whinnie the Pooh but hate what Disney did to him. Mickey is my #1 mortal enemy, though. Is there any way to take him out in it? :P

Watching the trailer, I now see what the point of the FFXV Platinum demo was. I was really disappointed that it wasn't a part of the full game (which I still haven't played.) Squeaky mallets and sparkles make everything fun! Also, Disney characters are slightly less irritating in Japanese.

Goofy sounds totally weird in Japanese, IMHO, but I like the other characters' voices. I'm used to the English versions, though.

KH is *loads* of sparkles and shiny stuff, that's a big part what makes the battle system so much fun! Just smash it with the X button over and over and it will explode into shiny goodies and sparkles and whatsnots, yummy. Okay, there's a lot more to the battle system than just killing your thumb on the X button (magic gives more sparkles, hehehe), but it's still fun.

Mickey isn't in KH 1 except for maybe a few seconds, due to rights issues at the time, and I'm currently watching the KH 2 "movie" to refresh my memory and he is in that, but he is not a main party member (except maybe a few times as "guest"), the lead character is Sora (original KH main character) and Donald and Goofy are in your party for support (Donald is good at magic and healing and Goofy is more for attack and defense). There are a few other original characters who take center stage now and then, but on the whole, Sora is what it's about. Everybody else is only important in relation to Sora. Kingdom Hearts basically revolves around themes of dark vs light, friendship and "connections" to Sora. It sounds a bit cheesy, but on the whole, this is not a Happy story. :slinkaway:

I'm not a big Mickey fan, but I recently bought these boots. I just couldn't resist. I wanted something to show my Kingdom Hearts love, and since there are no KH shoes, this was the closest I could find that I liked. ;-) http://www.irregularchoice.com/collections/mickey-mouse-and-friends/hot-diggety-dog-b.html

1 hour ago, Winnie_20 said:

I'm not a big Mickey fan, but I recently bought these boots. I just couldn't resist. I wanted something to show my Kingdom Hearts love, and since there are no KH shoes, this was the closest I could find that I liked. ;-) http://www.irregularchoice.com/collections/mickey-mouse-and-friends/hot-diggety-dog-b.html

Oh wow! Those are figure skating costume level sparkly! My two pairs of shoes (such a hoarder) are very flat and very black but I've always thought these were pretty neato: https://matome.naver.jp/m/odai/2142427259858351501 

Maybe Disney should restrict itself to shoes and Square Enix games.

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Oh wow! Those are figure skating costume level sparkly! My two pairs of shoes (such a hoarder) are very flat and very black but I've always thought these were pretty neato: https://matome.naver.jp/m/odai/2142427259858351501 

Maybe Disney should restrict itself to shoes and Square Enix games.

Hehe, yeah, lots of sparkles on those boots. Love them to bits. Just wish it'd be winter so I can actually properly wear them. It's just too warm.

Those Japanese Alice shoes, wow! They're so cute, and seem more wearable than the ones from the Irregular Choice x Disney line. (I'm a big Irregular Choice fan, got way too many pairs of shoes, they have a collaboration with Disney, so far they've done shoe lines of Star Wars, Alice, Cinderella, and Mickey & Friends.)

Kingdom Hearts is a lovely mix of both Disney and Square. The Disney side is the "worlds" the characters visit, with the stories from the Disney movies more or less played out (but never really the same story), but the rest is Square, especially the overall story-arc about Sora and co. vs. the big bad evil guy and the Heartless. Plus you'll see Final Fantasy characters make appearances. :2thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Winnie_20 said:

Hehe, yeah, lots of sparkles on those boots. Love them to bits. Just wish it'd be winter so I can actually properly wear them. It's just too warm.

Those Japanese Alice shoes, wow! They're so cute, and seem more wearable than the ones from the Irregular Choice x Disney line. (I'm a big Irregular Choice fan, got way too many pairs of shoes, they have a collaboration with Disney, so far they've done shoe lines of Star Wars, Alice, Cinderella, and Mickey & Friends.)

Kingdom Hearts is a lovely mix of both Disney and Square. The Disney side is the "worlds" the characters visit, with the stories from the Disney movies more or less played out (but never really the same story), but the rest is Square, especially the overall story-arc about Sora and co. vs. the big bad evil guy and the Heartless. Plus you'll see Final Fantasy characters make appearances. :2thumbsup:

Well, you've talked me into it! Next time I can be bothered untangling all my cables, I'll give it a go! (I love Irregular Choice, too, though I just look at the pretty pictures.)

• 4 months later...

I played many series like Need For Speed (under ground, most wated, carbon), Age of Empires, Sims (GTA (vise city, san andreas), Harry Potter(1,2,4,5 i guess), Lord of the Rings (Conquest, Rise of the witch king), Sims (1,2,3 and some other packages). Mass Effect (2,3), Dragon Age (1,2), The Elder Scrolls V a.k.a Skyrim and DotA2.

I really liked Conquest (since i'm also a LOTR fan) and dragon age origin i think i played it the most, i finished it like 5 times, also 2nd's story was not as good but i finised twice or more same as Mass Effect. I really liked Skyrim too, i remember i spend a week (real time:)) underground searching for roots?? lol. I was so rich then i took an arrow in the knee.. i never felt like i finised it, too many quests:)  but it is a great game. Skyrim and dragon age musics are my favourites i still listen to them from time to time

• 1 month later...

I'm spending this week listing all my collectibles on eBay for to get money to goeth to Milan and my heart is aching listing my FFX figures. I've had them stored away for years, so it's silly to hang on to them, but they're soooo pretty. Ughhhhuhhhhh. :dpooh: I can't bring myself to click "list it."

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Shawnmendesluv said:

I play Sims, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts.

Yuzu said he played Final Fantasy 9 through his ipod touch in an interview once. 

Has anyone tried Monster Hunter ?

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II (the PS2 version), now that i have a computer that doesn't die trying to render anything. I had wanted to play it since 2010 probably, but i had no way to do it until now (and it lets me practice japanese lol)

Final Fantasy 9 was so boring >_< sorry Yuzu! (my favorite is FF6:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:)

I tried it once, but an ex ruined it for me because he never shut up about it and didn't let me discover things by myself:8: