Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

I made a Warhorse Bingo for the upcoming Olympic Season. :grin:

[attachment=0]warhorse.png[/attachment]

These are just the ones off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some. :smile

Oooh I love this. Haha. :rotfl:

Thank you for updating!

Good choices from Duhamel/Radford and would like to take a look at U2 LP for USA pair! And totally warhorse from another USA pair, Kayne/O'Shea

I'm waiting for S/H an J/C music choices also

That Muse thing is I believe just their old FS being brought back. They'll probably revamp it a bit.

I think Boyang has said in an interview that he might keep his Spiderman program - but I'd have to find the source again to be 100% sure. He thinks very much that it is his signature program right now too :cool:

I think I also remember that I read somewhere that he actually wants to keep both programs? Can't recall where I saw that, though

I think Boyang has said in an interview that he might keep his Spiderman program - but I'd have to find the source again to be 100% sure. He thinks very much that it is his signature program right now too :cool:

I think I also remember that I read somewhere that he actually wants to keep both programs? Can't recall where I saw that, though

I thought skaters are only allowed to keep one program each season, or the rule had changed as well?

I heard Mariah Bell is going to do Beauty and The Beast for next season's long :coffee: Tho not a big fan of the film score but I'm definitely looking forward to watching Bell skating to Belle.

yay, puns! :yay: keep 'em rolling guys :rofl:

Men’s

Shoma Uno (JPN)

SP: Vivaldi Four Seasons - Winter

LP: Turnadot

Michael Christopher Martinez (PHI)

SP: Carmina Burana

Ladies’

Alaine Chartrand (CAN)

SP: Libertango; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne

Ashley Wagner (USA)

SP: Hip Hip, Chin Chin

LP: La La Land

Pairs

Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford (CAN)

SP: choreo by Julie Marcotte

LP: Muse

Tarah Kayne & Danny O’Shea (USA)

SP: All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera, choreo by Massimo Scali

LP: Swan Lake, choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne and Zukiwsky

Cheng Peng & Yang Jin (CHN)

SP: Tango

LP : Butterfly Lovers

Alexa Scimeca-Kneirim & Chris Kneirim (USA)

LP: Chaplin program; choreo by Christopher Dean

Deanna Stellato & Nate Bartholomay (USA)

SP : Eleanor Rigby by Joshua Bell; choreo by Rohene Ward

LP: "One" and "Streets have No Name" by U2; choreo by Mark Pilay

Dance

Madison Chock & Evan Bates (USA)

LP: La La Land

Penny Coomes & Nicholas Buckland (GBR)

LP: Battle Remembered by Yo-Yo-Ma and the Silk Road

so far, as much as i could find

Pairs:

Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise

SP: Magnificat

LP: Tree of Life *I have no idea what it is though*

Dance:

Charlene Guignard & Marco Fabbri

LP: Exogenesis Symphony Part III

you can add anything by Muse to the warhorses xD

Pairs:

Nicole Della Monica & Matteo Guarise

SP: Magnificat

LP: Tree of Life *I have no idea what it is though*

Dance:

Charlene Guignard & Marco Fabbri

LP: Exogenesis Symphony Part III

you can add anything by Muse to the warhorses xD

thanks for the update :)

I heard Mariah Bell is going to do Beauty and The Beast for next season's long :coffee: Tho not a big fan of the film score but I'm definitely looking forward to watching Bell skating to Belle.

That music is so cheesy...Mariah could do better imo...

IKR :crazy: this kind of music choice (Cinderella as well tho I love Mai so much) is more for junior skaters or under. Mariah's East of Eden is my favorite free from US ladies of last season and this makes me :problem: If Rohene continues to choreography for her I may remain some hope.

IKR :crazy: this kind of music choice (Cinderella as well tho I love Mai so much) is more for junior skaters or under. Mariah's East of Eden is my favorite free from US ladies of last season and this makes me :problem: If Rohene continues to choreography for her I may remain some hope.

This Disney music is kinda juniorish but for May it worked - she is 17, looks like a cutie pie - but in Mariah case not so much, especially after East of Eden, but she could choose worse.

This Disney music is kinda juniorish but for May it worked - she is 17, looks like a cutie pie - but in Mariah case not so much, especially after East of Eden, but she could choose worse.

Yeah this is Mai's first senior season, she's not in a rush to grow into a woman just yet. An age-appropriate programme is better than any pretentious and exploitive one all day :silent:

After Yuzu, I am probably most curious to know Wakaba's picks. I really want her to get something like Satton's Planets/Princess Leia (which she must keep!). We know and love that music, but the treatment was fresh and creative.

I saw that too, but i didn't want to list it until it was offical

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements