Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

And a big NO-NO to bad music cuts programs! :hammer:

Yes, please. I don't remember who it was this season but good grief, you could have scraped me off the ceiling thanks to that. In general, please don't ladies and gents.

And a big NO-NO to bad music cuts programs! :hammer:

Yes, please. I don't remember who it was this season but good grief, you could have scraped me off the ceiling thanks to that. In general, please don't ladies and gents.

Han Yan RJ LP this season ... I love him a lot but ... that RJ cuts, just ... :mad:

kaeryth said:
Will Tarasova be doing commentaries? I wonder how she'll react to Shoma skating to Winter?

I'm sure she'll enjoy it, I'm pretty sure she's a fan of his. But if you're referring to Yagudin's Winter (not Vivaldi, but lots of wintery drama!), unless if Shoma starts throwing the snow from the icerink, I think commentary will be fairly normal. :biggrin:

Some more updates on programs, to add to lilsailor's list.

Men

Andrew Torgashev (USA)

FS: Tango de Roxanne

Artur Gachinski (RUS)

SP: Tango de Roxanne (with lyrics)

Ladies

Alexia Paganini (USA)

FS: Phantom of the Opera

Pairs

Pfund/Santillan (USA)

SP: You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban

LP: Gone with the Wind

Della Monica/Guarise (ITA)

SP: a revised version of their 2015-16 program.

FP: Tree of Life by Roberto Cacciapaglia

Dance

Pogrebinsky/Benoit (USA)

SD: Baddest Girl in Town, Lo So Che Finera, and Bailar

Tobias/Tkachenko (ISR)

SD: Shape of You-Ed Sheeran

She Will Be Loved-Rhythms del Mundo

Fireball-Pitbull

FD: Samson et Dalila-Camille Saint-Saëns

Lorenz/Polizoakis (GER)

FD: Trio élégiaque No. 2 & Piano Concerto No. 3 by Sergei Rachmaninof

ah thank you :)

Will Tarasova be doing commentaries? I wonder how she'll react to Shoma skating to Winter?

I'm sure she'll enjoy it, I'm pretty sure she's a fan of his. But if you're referring to Yagudin's Winter (not Vivaldi, but lots of wintery drama!), unless if Shoma starts throwing the snow from the icerink, I think commentary will be fairly normal. :grin:

omg the mental image HAHAHAHAHA

Hydro's mental theater

Winter

Shoma publicly announced that his LP was going to be Turandot. Everyone was expecting everything... but That...

As the warm up group took the ice, Shoma kept his jacket on, delaying the big costume reveal.

Fighting the rising temperature of his body, he refused to take it off.

Finally, his time to skate came.

A Hanyu worthy costume, complete with sparkles and a big BIG ruffle, more like a tiny cape, hanging from his shoulders. It was Icy blue and oh so sparkly...

Shoma took his position, looking down, and familiar piano notes started filling the rink

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen..."

omg the mental image HAHAHAHAHA

Hydro's mental theater

Winter

Shoma publicly announced that his LP was going to be Turandot. Everyone was expecting everything... but That...

As the warm up group took the ice, Shoma kept his jacket on, delaying the big costume reveal.

Fighting the rising temperature of his body, he refused to take it off.

Finally, his time to skate came.

A Hanyu worthy costume, complete with sparkles and a big BIG ruffle, more like a tiny cape, hanging from his shoulders. It was Icy blue and oh so sparkly...

Shoma took his position, looking down, and familiar piano notes started filling the rink

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen..."

:rofl2:

THIS would surely shock everyone.

I made a Warhorse Bingo for the upcoming Olympic Season. :grin:

[attachment=0]warhorse.png[/attachment]

These are just the ones off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some. :smile

Hahaha, the only one missing is Carmina Burana!

And to lesser degree, Exogenesis.

Just an update... Julian Zhi Jie Yee from Malaysia will skate to The Cinematic Orchestra's To Build a Home for his SP. What I can say by listening to it for the first time is this music is quite soothing :cool: .

I love it! First time I actually ever heard this song was on [link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX42SzaNcB4]an audition for So You Think You Can Dance[/link]. Beautiful music and beautiful dancer too!

Julian is going to do great with it.

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements