Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements

I wonder what Javier has in store this year. His 16-17 long programmes are almost identical to the previous season's (while the SP is the same music!) so it'd be nice to see something a bit different from him. Though I know Olympic season isn't known for being adventurous.. :(

But it might very well be his last season so a part of me hopes he could go out with a bang, not another warhorse :/

I for one am ready for all the Warhorses, just as long as it's not Yuzu skating to the more well-known ones. I haven't been a fan of FS long enough to be sick of them so I don't mind. Except Romeo+Juliet, which I heard like a dozen times this season so am ready to not have to ever again.

I'm dying to see him skate to classical music once more. I believe pieces from the Classic/Romantic eras bring out his best qualities in terms of skating. And they're simply beautiful to listen to and look at

omg...I love four seasons by Vivaldi...especially spring and winter....

i don't think yuzu will be doing winter (i love vivaldi's four seasons too) since shoma is already doing it

I don't think that Yuzu will be doing Vivaldi at all ... Patrick done it, Shoma does it this season ... hardly possible ... but there is so much classical music out there, I'm sure that JB will choose something great for him if that's what he desires ...

I would love to see Javier skating on jazz covers of classical music (like this amazing Toccata cover

) That would change his routine somehow but still suits his character *O*

I would love to see Javier skating on jazz covers of classical music (like this amazing Toccata cover

I've see this tweet with him:

https://twitter.com/javierfernandez/sta ... 7500356608

Seems like his already in Canada for his new choreo! Maybe we'll have some news about his music soon. :yes:

Seems like his already in Canada for his new choreo! Maybe we'll have some news about his music soon. :yes:

Thank you ! I can't wait to see more news about him ! :yay:

There is this new video of him https://twitter.com/oscardelcastel/stat ... 9158409216 I wonder if it's a competition program or EX one :s_dunno

I love moonlight sonata but i dont think its likely he'll do it either

i love moonlight sonata - it's absolutely beautiful

but i doubt he'd do it for olympics since moonlight sonata is too sad...

alot of people use it too :cry:

Some music I love is already used by too many. But I am looking forward to Yuzu's music cuz he always kinda surprises me by introducing me to music I have never touched upon or seldom listen to...like seimei (which I love love love). Don't know if he will choose more popular music or more unique ones for next season though...

Thank you ! I can't wait to see more news about him ! :yay:

There is this new video of him https://twitter.com/oscardelcastel/stat ... 9158409216 I wonder if it's a competition program or EX one :s_dunno

Wow ! Thanks! I think it is a new program but I don't recognize the music!! :cool:

I think Boyang has said in an interview that he might keep his Spiderman program - but I'd have to find the source again to be 100% sure. He thinks very much that it is his signature program right now too :cool:

(And count me in as another who really wants a Yuzu + Boyang Oly podium! :s_drinks )

Jinabee, since you started the thread, could you maybe once in a while update the first post with the additional info we have about other skaters music choices? Otherwise a lot will be lost in between the growing pages I think. I can help to and try to do 'collection' post in between now and again with new info ^^

• sallycinnamon changed the title to Other Skaters' 2017/18 program announcements