[HELP] Can I...?

I'd like to start a thread for one very specific non FS-related manga and anime title. I love this title like I love what Hanyu does so I thought I'd start a little corner for it here on this cosy lil' planet as well (even if I were to end up talking to myself xD--it's so special to me I think I can actually carry out a one-man discussion here on it) so more of the things I love can be in one place.

I'm thinking the Space Debris subforum is the most appropriate place to do this but would it be welcomed? Is there some other way I should be doing this?

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I'd like to start a thread for one very specific non FS-related manga and anime title. I love this title like I love what Hanyu does so I thought I'd start a little corner for it here on this cosy lil' planet as well (even if I were to end up talking to myself xD--it's so special to me I think I can actually carry out a one-man discussion here on it) so more of the things I love can be in one place.

I'm thinking the Space Debris subforum is the most appropriate place to do this but would it be welcomed? Is there some other way I should be doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Topics like that are always welcome in Space Junk, so you can start the thread there :pbow:

• 7 months later...

Is there any thread where I could try to post a message to a lady whom I met at Helsinki Worlds twice and also noticed her yesterday in the audience of TE pairs at Olys. We talked a lot when we sat side by side at Yuzu´s first OP.  She was a Yuzu fan so I believe she could be a member of this site.

Many thanks all of you who work here and keep up this site!!!

1 hour ago, Lyyli said:

Is there any thread where I could try to post a message to a lady whom I met at Helsinki Worlds twice and also noticed her yesterday in the audience of TE pairs at Olys. We talked a lot when we sat side by side at Yuzu´s first OP.  She was a Yuzu fan so I believe she could be a member of this site.

Many thanks all of you who work here and keep up this site!!!

Hi!

Try these threads: 

(The title of the second one says tickets but there’s also more general discussions surrounding going to olys there)

Hope you can find that lady! 

• 2 years later...

Hello! I'm new to this website, and wanted to know about video posting. Can only moderators post videos? What are the rules on this? Sometimes when I'm scrolling through YouTube or looking through twitter, I find Yuzuru videos that I haven't seen on this site yet. I was also wondering about event videos- like the Channel One Cup that just occurred- and other skater videos. Can those kinds of videos be posted here as well? I apologize for all the questions. I'm just really excited that I found a site like this and wanted to see in what ways I can engage on here. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Thank you! Also, I really love this website :heart:

On 2/7/2021 at 9:15 PM, Lynn487 said:

Hello! I'm new to this website, and wanted to know about video posting. Can only moderators post videos? What are the rules on this? Sometimes when I'm scrolling through YouTube or looking through twitter, I find Yuzuru videos that I haven't seen on this site yet. I was also wondering about event videos- like the Channel One Cup that just occurred- and other skater videos. Can those kinds of videos be posted here as well? I apologize for all the questions. I'm just really excited that I found a site like this and wanted to see in what ways I can engage on here. :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Thank you! Also, I really love this website :heart:

Hi! Welcome! Yes, of course you can post videos. However videos like the Channel One Cup may be taken down eventually, not sure. So if you post the youtube video link it may eventually disappear. Usually what we do is download + reupload on google drive or streamable. But you can definitely post them regardless!! If there's anything you'd like to save I can also help you reupload them bc we have an unlimited acct on streamable :chase:

1 hour ago, yuzuangel said:

Hi! Welcome! Yes, of course you can post videos. However videos like the Channel One Cup may be taken down eventually, not sure. So if you post the youtube video link it may eventually disappear. Usually what we do is download + reupload on google drive or streamable. But you can definitely post them regardless!! If there's anything you'd like to save I can also help you reupload them bc we have an unlimited acct on streamable :chase:

Thank you for the response! So then if I wanted to post the channel one cup here, I would need to download those videos and then reupload it somewhere else to finally upload onto here? Also, what category would these kind of events go under in the videos tab? Thank you so much for the help again! 😊

1 hour ago, Lynn487 said:

Thank you for the response! So then if I wanted to post the channel one cup here, I would need to download those videos and then reupload it somewhere else to finally upload onto here? Also, what category would these kind of events go under in the videos tab? Thank you so much for the help again! 😊

You don't need to upload it here, you just link to a URL (google drive, streamable, even youtube and dailymotion work although youtube videos often get deleted) and it will embed! You can put the videos under "2020-2021 Season" although if you want any additional category, I can make one for you. Will quickly DM you 😊

I´m sorry for posting this here, but I did´t know where else to post it.

I would like to ask you to fill in a questionnaire. I need it for school - it´s a homework for statistics. 

Given the coronavirus situation, I can only get the answers on the internet. 

The questionnaire is very short - I promise it will only take a couple of minutes (if not less) to complete.

Thanks in advance! :peace2:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv7aVzrj2ZYx7s9XdUcZ19S5S1H8CmmWCqsq5f3rAJUdDLnw/viewform?usp=sf_link

41 minutes ago, aqustionnaireforschool said:

I´m sorry for posting this here, but I did´t know where else to post it.

I would like to ask you to fill in a questionnaire. I need it for school - it´s a homework for statistics. 

Given the coronavirus situation, I can only get the answers on the internet. 

The questionnaire is very short - I promise it will only take a couple of minutes (if not less) to complete.

Thanks in advance! :peace2:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv7aVzrj2ZYx7s9XdUcZ19S5S1H8CmmWCqsq5f3rAJUdDLnw/viewform?usp=sf_link

You can open a topic here:

https://planethanyu.com/forum/6-space-junk-everything-else/

Click on "Start new topic". More people will see it if you post a separate topic. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to upload part of a photo from Sponichi Tokyo Photos as my profile picture. I searched for the original, but I only find it on tumblr from someone else or in a blog with the mention of © Sponichi. Can you tell me if I am allowed to use it, write image credit to the page I take it and mention that the original is from Sponichi? I really want to respect the rights. 

Edit: I just found the photo in the planet's costume thread. But no credits mention there...?

1 hour ago, DancingFeather said:

I would like to upload part of a photo from Sponichi Tokyo Photos as my profile picture. I searched for the original, but I only find it on tumblr from someone else or in a blog with the mention of © Sponichi. Can you tell me if I am allowed to use it, write image credit to the page I take it and mention that the original is from Sponichi? I really want to respect the rights. 

Edit: I just found the photo in the planet's costume thread. But no credits mention there...?

I'm pretty sure my pic is also from Sponichi :o You can add that in the image credit section if you like :)