yuzu.fairy

24 minutes ago, kaerb said:

also lol he surfs the net, yuzu is totally an anonymous internet denizen lurker, I bet he's all over the JP internet memes too = u = 

ps. MAD PROPS TO @SHRUG EMOJI (HOW DO I TAG YOU?? IT NEVER WORKS) FOR THESE SUBTITLES I'm laughing so hard at them

@ then _ and they're the first user to pop up.

I love how flustered he was when giving a message to MaeKen. You can feel the sincerity of his words and how nervous/overwhelmed he was. :10636614: Hope they're actually able to meet up and talk in the future. I'm sure Yuzu would ask him all sorts of questions in his machine-gun talking ways...  and try to relate everything somehow to skating. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

10 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Sorry for the wait, for any of you who were waiting:

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 5 (fin)

With special thanks to: @kiches, @yuzu.fairy, & @sweetwater

Past episodes (all reuploaded 11/26 with minor revisions):

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 4

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 3

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 2

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 1

Feel free to discreetly share but kindly do not upload onto streaming sites. Thanks a bunch!

Aaaand that's all folks! That's all of 'em. S'been a true pleasure. =D

OMG  thank you thank you thank you!

I cannot express how much your effort is appreciated!

Such a pleasure  understand this boy's beautiful mind.

And Kenji is  such a great interviewer,funny, witty,respectable. 

P. S. Have I said thank you already??

@¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you for the translations. =)

I'm watching ep 4 and the ending part (around min 23) is what I think I appreciate the most about Yuzu. He lets the music speak for itself, instead of asking for choreography to suit his strengths and weaknesses.  This is why he's grown so much, and what makes his artistry stands out. Everything fits naturally, nothing is forced, he works himself so his skating becomes a suitable vehicle for the music-not the other way around that is more commonly seen in male skating. It is the harder route, and the path less chosen. It is also the one that  appreciates and honors the music. 

7 時間前, PapiandPooh421さんが言いました:

Thank you so much @¯\_(ツ)_/¯. for these! Translating this stuff must have given you a lot of work. Can I ask a question though. When I clicked the ep3 I was directed to an episode which is, strangely enough, same as ep2. Is it just me or others have experienced it too? 

Whoops! Sorry. Problem fixed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. =)

It's a lot of work but it's fun work so every second I spent doing it was a wonderful one.

You're all welcome, btw. I mean it when I said it's been a true pleasure.

• 2 months later...

Hi there, @banbourg. Yeah I intend to reupload them at some point after I've made a couple of  edits (e.g.: the american doctor who saw to him immediately after the CoC crash was apparently a lady, not a man, but I didn't know that before and used the male pronoun instead, plus a couple of other bits here and there I feel could be better). If you send me a PM, I'll make sure to update you when they are available (cos it's easier to remember who to update this way).

03/04/18: All episodes have been reedited and links are now refreshed. If anyone finds them down again, please me me know. Thank you!

On 2018/3/5 at 午前5時3分, catastrophizerさんが言いました:

hi @¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , it looks like the 4th ep was uploaded without subtitles just FYI... thank you so much for reuploading these!

On 2018/3/7 at 午前6時24分, ainjxxさんが言いました:

uhm. the ep4 that i've downloaded also doesn't have subs

@banbourg

@southkage

Hey guys. I reuploaded ep 4 with subs. Sorry for the blunder and the wait. ^^;;

v