yuzu.fairy

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, xeyra said:

Road to the Gold Medal NHK special (from Feb 26) with english subtitles:

Thanks for uploading this video! I didn't know until watching it that Yuzu changed 3A+2T to 3A+1L+3S on the fly during the 2nd half of his FS after he failed the 1L+3S part of the 4T+1L+3S combo. That was gutsy! 

It's also noticeable that his right ankle was shaky when he landed the 3S in the 3A+1L+3S combo. I just couldn't imagine the pain. His will is super human.

On 10/2/2017 at 5:58 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Happy October!

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 4 *new*

Note: Lots of fast talking here so if you are a subtitle reader, you might need to pause at certain points to allow yourself time to process.

Past episodes:

Episode 3

Episode 2

Episode 1

Feel free to discreetly share but kindly do not upload onto streaming sites. Thanks a bunch!

11/26/17: Subs for all episodes have undegone minor revision and reuploaded

02/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site cos Google has ruled Hanyu unsafe for public consumption and :banned2-smiley-face: his ass

03/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site

On 11/28/2017 at 11:57 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Sorry for the wait, for any of you who were waiting:

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 5 (fin)

With special thanks to: @kiches, @yuzu.fairy, & @sweetwater

Past episodes

Episode 4

Episode 3

Episode 2

Episode 1

Feel free to discreetly share but kindly do not upload onto streaming sites. Thanks a bunch!

Aaaand that's all folks! That's all of 'em. S'been a true pleasure. =D

02/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site cos Google

03/04/18: Reuploaded to yet another file hosting site

Thank you very much! I like how relaxed Yuzu is in this interview. Kenji is a wonderful host. Without your translation, I would have understood only a small fraction. I think it's in episode 4 where Yuzu talks about 2014 CoC. Even though I got a sense about how serious the injury was based on the falls during the FS and the fact that he could hardly walk after it, listening to him describe it still boggles my mind. I appreciate just about everything he does even more now.

On 2 October 2017 at 10:58 AM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Happy October!

Kenji no Heya w/YH Ep 4 *new*

Note: Lots of fast talking here so if you are a subtitle reader, you might need to pause at certain points to allow yourself time to process.

Past episodes:

Episode 3

Episode 2

Episode 1

11/26/17: Subs for all episodes have undegone minor revision and reuploaded

02/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site cos Google has ruled Hanyu unsafe for public consumption and :banned2-smiley-face: his ass

03/04/18: Reuploaded to another file hosting site

Another warm Thank you for your kind work making these translated vids available.

Your style of subtitles made the conversation really alive, and brought me good understanding, and Joy ~ so thank you, again.

🕯✨🌸🌷🌸✨🕯

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 4:49 PM, Maya said:

I'd like to know what Plushenko said in the video (43:30). Has it been subbed?

Do we know what Shizuka and Honda say about the program? Has anyone subbed it? Or will be? Thank you in advance to any kind soul that does!