Your favorite costumes?

Guest turquoiseblue
11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I like it, too,  haha, somebody on twitter said it looks like it has dead parrots of it ... :facepalm: but I like the colors and the design ... something different. 

What, dead parrots? :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: I never thought about that :tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp: 

Yuhana's costume reminds me of Rika Hongo's one for her Incantation SP. The colours are completely different but there are some similarities, and I love both costumes :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: I wonder if they have the same designer. 

3 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

What, dead parrots? :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: I never thought about that :tumblr_inline_mnvwrg4ssV1qz4rgp: 

Yuhana's costume reminds me of Rika Hongo's one for her Incantation SP. The colours are completely different but there are some similarities, and I love both costumes :tumblr_m7etewE1FN1qb1380: I wonder if they have the same designer. 

Ikr? I thought the same. I liked Rika's Cirque de Soleil dress very much! I liked the program, too! :tumblr_inline_nhkf07EXnO1qid2nw:

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

It's a little to much gold in Shoma's costume or it's just me ? ...

The detailing is exquisite and the work this must have been to make! But I think I prefer the front and to see the back from afar where the details meld a bit more into each other, otherwise it seems a bit too busy. It's the same with Marin's dress front for me. Looks gorgeous from a bit more far away but once you close in in HQ, the details are gorgeous but just makes it seem a little too busy too. But they're both magnificent costumes. I prefer Turandot's costume to Winter's actually. At least the yellow mesh here fits. I don't understand the yellow in the middle of all the grey in Winter's costume...

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

i always LOVED this poto 1 costume!

the blue poto costume is beautiful too but the poto 1 costume is sharper ... also yuzu looks really good in red so i hope he brings us a red seimei or something

that and a dark blue chopin!

I like poto 1 very much, too ... I find it more in the character, reflecting the two sides of his program -  Christine/the phantom , but then the accident happened  and we didn't got to see it again ... a shame, but understandable ...

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

exactly!  very understandable reasons and even tho the blue poto is very beautiful, i actually like the red poto more!  and yuzu looks really good in red...

i can't wait to see yuzu's new chopin costume!  i love his new seimei costume because it's even more elegant than seimei 1 (which was already beautiful) and i'm sooooooo eager to see what chopin 3.0 will look like!!!  i want dark blue chopin!!!  dark blue with gradients!!!  like a mix of chopin 1.0 + blue flame!!!

We will see his new chopin costume soon, at CoR!! 12 days more!! I can't wait and in the same time I'm not ready! Crazy, isn't it? haha

15 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

ooooooh i know the feeeeeeeling!!!  it's like waiting for yuzu's program announcements and then waiting to see his programs for the first time!!!

i was hoping to see chopin 3.0 costume at rostelcom so hopefully we will!!!

OOOOH THE ANTICIPATION!!!  :breakdance::smiley-dance005:   :smiley-dance018:     :jumping0042:     :happydance:

Yes, and tbh Idk  why I wait for CoR so much bc I'm gonna be a nervous wreak before and after the competition even if he wins or loses ... but I wanna see Yuzu again badly ... crazy, I told you :13877886:

• 4 years later...